Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY and Dallas - Two HUGE Hurdles

Jino

I think we can win out against St. Louis and Arizona... but NY and Dallas? You got to be kidding me... You gotta realize they're playing for a playoff spot and will be ready to rumble. You guys saw how fired up the Giants were when their owner passed away. You don't think they will come out pumped up to play us???

And don't get me started with Dallas. They will bring the house, the car, the whole neighborhood because of the embarrassment they received on national TV. Dallas game worries me very much.

Philly ain't a stroll through the park either.

Anyway, we gotta give our team the support it needs. Let's all please be as loud as we can at the stadium...

Look--- if we finally fix our inconsistency and play two great games on the road against these lesser opponents, it will allow us to come back home with confidence and determination and --- a couple wins under our belt.

If we win the next two we are 7-6, that's very much alive. I'm kind of glad we are facing the Rams and Cardinals now, because as of this moment we're not too confident right now, and facing two poor defenses might give our offense the bounce it needs to carry through the rest of the season.

Both teams are beatable, however, it would take mistake-free football to do it. That means no turnovers, no long TD scores allowed by the Defense, pressure on their QB, being able to run the ball on offense, stopping the run on defense, being able to complete the occasional long pass and smothering special teams play.

Both are playing better than the Skins right now but we also know what the Skins are capable of. On any given Sunday....

NY/Dallas????

We have STL on the schedule and there is nothing that has given me confidence in the past 3 weeks that makes me think we can win this game.

We worry about the Cowboys when we are done w/the Cards....the Cowboys game may be our Super Bowl....we could realistically be 6-7 and the season...Kablooey. The rivalry may be our motivation at that point.

Archived