Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

online petition

redphoenix

hello fellow skin fans,i started a thread earlier on in the week about the empty seats ive been seeing at fedex lately and ive gotten some great feedback on the matter.apparently there are a few 1000 tickets that fall into the greedy hands of corporations.when these corporate heads dont make a profit they go unused or they fall into the hands of fans from opposing teams.why this happens is beyond me when you have loyal fans who are put on waiting lists,when you have underpriveleged kids organizations in the dc area that would love to go and experience a game,when you have veterans who fought for this country who deserve to be there also.this doesnt sit too well with me ,i think an empty seat at a redskin game is a shame.this has prompted me to start an online petition that hopefully falls on mr.snyders desk.im awaiting permission from the administrators to do this.in the meantime any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated,thank you:logo:

The last home game was the only one this year (so far) where we had empty seats.... i think your blowing the empty seats out of porportion....

below is each games attendance...

Home games

Game 1 vs Bears - Paid Attendance: 90,138

Game 2 vs Seashawks - Paid Attendance: 90,215

Game 3 vs 49rs - Paid Attendance: 90,224

Game 4 vs Eagles - Paid Attendance: 90,298

Game 5 vs Raiders - Paid Attendance: 90,129

Game 6 vs Chargers - Paid Attendance: 84,930

2 Home games left this season

As you can see we have had only one game where attendance was low, compared to the rest of the home games. Each game besides the chargers game we have had over 90,000

The last home game was the only one this year (so far) where we had empty seats.... i think your blowing the empty seats out of porportion....

below is each games attendance...

Home games

Game 1 vs Bears - Paid Attendance: 90,138

Game 2 vs Seashawks - Paid Attendance: 90,215

Game 3 vs 49rs - Paid Attendance: 90,224

Game 4 vs Eagles - Paid Attendance: 90,298

Game 5 vs Raiders - Paid Attendance: 90,129

Game 6 vs Chargers - Paid Attendance: 84,930

2 Home games left this season

As you can see we have had only one game where attendance was low, compared to the rest of the home games. Each game besides the chargers game we have had over 90,000

that being said that still leaves thousands of seats empty,like i said any HELP OR IDEAS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED im trying to do something good for the kids,thanks anyway

hello fellow skin fans,i started a thread earlier on in the week about the empty seats ive been seeing at fedex lately and ive gotten some great feedback on the matter.apparently there are a few 1000 tickets that fall into the greedy hands of corporations.when these corporate heads dont make a profit they go unused or they fall into the hands of fans from opposing teams.why this happens is beyond me when you have loyal fans who are put on waiting lists,when you have underpriveleged kids organizations in the dc area that would love to go and experience a game,when you have veterans who fought for this country who deserve to be there also.this doesnt sit too well with me ,i think an empty seat at a redskin game is a shame.this has prompted me to start an online petition that hopefully falls on mr.snyders desk.im awaiting permission from the administrators to do this.in the meantime any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated,thank you:logo:

I don't quite agree with this. Your saying tickets go unused or end up in opposing fans hands when corporations don't make a profit. I don't think this is quite correct. I think they go empty, or they fall into opposing fans hands because Redskins fans are simply not interested in attending a Redskins game. Plenty of good seats went unsold at cost or below cost in the classified section of this site the last game. The ads are still there, go take a look. So why is that?

It's because Redskins fans are not interested in attending the game. That's why the seats are empty. That's why opposing fans get the tickets.

winning the next two will fill them up

It may fill them up, but you don't understand the point of this petition.

Too many season tickets are sold to ticket scalping agencies rather than Redskin fans who are on the waiting list. These agencies, in turn, sell there tickets at astronomical prices hindering people from going to the games. What this also does is allow too many fans of opposing teams into our stadium. Lets tell Mr. Snyder "We want our stadium back"!

It may fill them up, but you don't understand the point of this petition.

Too many season tickets are sold to ticket scalping agencies rather than Redskin fans who are on the waiting list. These agencies, in turn, sell there tickets at astronomical prices hindering people from going to the games. What this also does is allow too many fans of opposing teams into our stadium. Lets tell Mr. Snyder "We want our stadium back"!

Yes some do get into the hands of brokers, but its not Snyder selling them to

the brokers, its the skins fans

Paid attentance and actual attendance are 2 differrant things. there was no way there were 84,000 fans in the stadium sunday. as there have been 90,000 at the other games. the original thread starter has a point , the redskins org. needs to start looking into who the season ticket holders are that are selling to the brokers and put an end to this. on any home sunday game walking to the stadium you can find without even looking 50 scalpers

with fists full of tickets ,selling them well above face value. i even saw one scalper this past sunday with a fricken shoe box , A SHOE BOX !! 3/4 full of tickets trying to sell them :doh: to many real fans want to go to these games and can't :(

point me in the right direction , i'll sign the petition , if it will help end this madness :2cents:

do you have evidence of that sir

Yes i do and dont call me sir, im not 50 and over :D

Redskins tickets have been sold out for a very long time, thats why we have a season ticket waiting list. So who do YOU think is selling them to brokers? Not Danny, thats for sure.

I don't quite agree with this. Your saying tickets go unused or end up in opposing fans hands when corporations don't make a profit. I don't think this is quite correct. I think they go empty, or they fall into opposing fans hands because Redskins fans are simply not interested in attending a Redskins game. Plenty of good seats went unsold at cost or below cost in the classified section of this site the last game. The ads are still there, go take a look. So why is that?

It's because Redskins fans are not interested in attending the game. That's why the seats are empty. That's why opposing fans get the tickets.

with all do respect sir thats absurd,there is a small % of fans that dont go for whatever reason the thing im trying to eliminate is the corporate brokers who buy seats in blocks and go sell them for triple or quadruple the amount ,go to everyticket.com to see an example,and then tell me what u think,thank you

Yes i do and dont call me sir, im not 50 and over :D

Redskins tickets have been sold out for a very long time, thats why we have a season ticket waiting list. So who do YOU think is selling them to brokers? Not Danny, thats for sure.[/QUOT]yeah and thats my point ,you have a season ticket waiting list,yet there are empty seats at the stadium.:logo:

the bottom line is the corporate brokers are an enemy to the redskin experience at fed ex,they either sell them to opposing fans or they go unsold and the seat is empty.im not pointing the finger at mr.snyder,its the opposit.im seeking permission from the administrators on this site to start a petition.hopefully we get enough signatures on it and it fall on dan snyders desk.then what happens thereafter is on him at least we make an attempt and an effort to fix the problem.

I'll sign it, if its a petition to do the following:

1. Remove any tickets owned by ticket brokers and put said tickets into the hands of Waiting List members.

2. Cut seat # by 10-20,000

3. Improve the stadium sound, video screen (jumbotrons) to encourage fans to come to live games.

4. Enforce suspensions and loss of tickets by holders who are consistantly (3 or more times in a season) selling tickets to make profits (ie scalping).

5. Enforcement of scalping on the premisis of FedEx (or allow a area so people can purchase tickets from other ticket holders).

and thats another thing,not every redskin fan knows about this site.this is a great site.i didnt know about till this season,i think at the games they should mention this site .

Sounds like the demand for die hard true redskins fans is only around 75,000. We should have never added additional seats. Now we have the annoying cowboy fans who attend every single game and they have nothing to do with the cowboys. It just ticks me off to no end when I see them at the game! Eliminate the seats and we can have the stadium back.

Sounds like the demand for die hard true redskins fans is only around 75,000. We should have never added additional seats. Now we have the annoying cowboy fans who attend every single game and they have nothing to do with the cowboys. It just ticks me off to no end when I see them at the game! Eliminate the seats and we can have the stadium back.

An excellent point!!

:cheers: :dallasuck

Archived