Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

our record at the end of the year will be...

portis&taylor

I'm the fool?

I've been sticking to the "6-10 or 7-9" prediction, even when you were 3-0.

Now you've lost three straight, and six of the last eight.

Please, expain to me how I am a fool? You have to play both us and the Giants, two teams that can clearly beat you. And three road games.

The dream is over. The Cowboys and Giants could afford to lose this week. You couldn't. It's pretty simple stuff. :cheers:

14-13. We might fall to the g-strings at home. But were sweeping the cowpukes. :dallasuck :dallasuck jake plummer says to tell you hello.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I absolutely love watching you hold onto a score that isn't at all meaningful at this point in the season.

It's your only positive now. Everything else is gone.

5-6. :cheers:

14-13 in your house. roy williams gets burned twice. we dance on your star. :cheers: I'll cheers to that all day long. and then you can come back to cheers to the second time :cheers: :dallasuck :dallasuck

I absolutely love watching you hold onto a score that isn't at all meaningful at this point in the season.

I laugh at that sig of yours, Jones needs some "Juice" if he hopes to do anything on the field...but that's besides the point, I just saw a cowboy fan and needed to take a poke, and there will be more

10-6? Sure it's possible, and if our defense can play like they did today(minus the LT fiasco) then we'll see what happens. I liked what I saw from Los today

i would love to talk trash to you, but right now your 'boys' are 7-4, we really have no room to say anything. At least the cowchips have been to the playoffs sometime this decade, while our players sit home sippin' on hot chocolate and shoveling snow watching the games in January. This is a damn shame, when will it ever turn around for us? :doh:

They better their act together if they wanna win 5 straight. The Redskins have to finish the game 60 minutes, not 55 1/2 or 56 minutes. They cannot mess up when leading in the 4th Quarter.

10-6 or 9-7. 9-7 has a good chance of winning the division as long the one game we lose is in the next 2 games...

• 4 weeks later...
AT the end on THIS season we WILL be 10-6 and will be in the playoffs I have faith that these last five games will be ours! :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck :logo:

We are so close right now man, we can do it- just one more game. Lets go beat Philly!!! :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I'm the fool?

Please, expain to me how I am a fool? You have to play both us and the Giants, two teams that can clearly beat you. And three road games.

The dream is over. The Cowboys and Giants could afford to lose this week. You couldn't. It's pretty simple stuff. :cheers:

6-10.

I've been saying it.

You'll win one of the next two games, then drop the final three.

Maybe 7-9, considering you could win both the game against Arizona and St Louis, you're better than both teams.

5-6.

As long as ThornWithin keeps rooting against us, we should be fine :)

7-9 thats the record. Redskins find more ways to lose than any team in NFKL

well we are 9 - 6 now...

I'm the fool?

Can you say SWEEP?

Damn do you still have our Broom?

Well, lets keep the trend going and finish out with a strong 7-9. :rolleyes:

Keep the faith brother.. :doh:

OH PLEASE!! I hope for wins too, but the reality is that we are NOT a playoff team and don't deserve to be in the playoffs the way we stink it up every week. We'll be fortunate to end up 8-8

Well the last 2 games have proven taht we can play with anybody. NOw we can't afford to overlook Philthy

Better make Philly a W/L too even without McNabb...

You will take the Giants at home but lose to Dallas and Philly.

While you are at it make St. Louis and Arizona a W/L...lol

:doh: :doh:

Archived