Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Ron Dayne Appreciation Day

GIBBSWILLOVERCOME

while Chubs Dayne made our day, the only ones who can save the Redskins playoff hopes are the Skins themselves.... the will need to win at least 5 of the next 6, including Dallas, NY, and Philly to win the Division.

Hoping other teams help get us in, should be an after thought, we should rely on only ourselves.

It's time to buck u, and play some football on both sides on the ball, and ST!

Skin fans:

Your Welcome for taking care of another of your NFC Divisional Foes.

We played our toughest opponent to date with the Cowboys and really regret to inform you that they will be winning the division, hands down.

Peace Out.

Who did the Redskins play in that Super Bowl that we won 42-10?? I believe it was Super Bowl 22, just can't remember who we played :silly:

I wouldn't hand that division over to the Cowboys just yet, their scheduel is a bit more difficult going down the stretch and an over-time loss at home isn't exactly a great way to start it out.

Ron Dayne is the man!!!!! :laugh:

Tatum Bell is one thing, but to let Ron Dayne burn you for a huge run.....in OT no less....just proves what a fraud Dallas' defense is.

If that made Dallas' defense look like a fraud, I'd hate to think what Tatum Bell made our defense look like way back in October. He torched us for two long TD runs and like 120-something yards, his career high. Surely such a "fraudulent" defense is gonna have a problem winning at least 5 out of the next 6. It amazes me how everyone likes to tear down NY and Dallas, when the fact is we just haven't gone out on the field and won the games we should have won. Who cares if NY and Dallas are good teams or have "for real" offenses/defenses. If we don't take care of business, at least one of them can make the playoffs with an mere 8-8 record.

Archived