Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis reopened his website...

mcarey032

I propose that he start wearing outfits made of velcro and maybe talk to the officials about getting a couple velcro strips added to the football to help him out.

Other than that I couldn't care less about what he is wearing today or any other day and threads like this one seem to be threads that belong in Tailgate.

The time clowning has come and gone. The gag has played itself out and wasn't that funny to begin with. It's time to get serious if we're going to make a legitimate run for the play offs. After last week's performance, the last thing Portis should do is show up at a presser in a clown suit.

ok ok ok im so sick of this portis crap. we spend way too much money on a clown who has been inconsistent at best. say what you want about oline and all but i call BS. clinton is just not the back that we thought he was gonna be.and to bee on a team with a record like ours and dressing up in stupid costumes only goes to show that he isnt taking the game seriously enough. when we have a better season then fine, act like a fool, but until then..... you need to be watching game film and figuring out a way to help your team win ball games!!!

Shuuuut the hell up. Dude fumbles for the first time in 9 games and you're all going ape****. You wouldn't be saying this if he had a fumble-free game now would you. He would've probably had something like 130 yards last game if we didn't give up on the run.

There, there boys. I agree he should definitely figure out what happened last week that he could not hold onto the ball. I bet if he would have turned into Jerome for Southeast he would have held on the ball. However, up until last week he has not been the reason we were loosing. In fact, he had a great game the week before in Tampa and we lost that game.

What makes you think he is worrying about being a funnyman on gameday? That's crazy. Let the man have fun, do you expect him to silently walk around depressed that he had a couple fumbles? That doesn't sound confident to me. If you're worried about doing something you're likely to do it again. It was a fluke that was part of the reason we lost a game, get over it. Clinton is a great back.

ok ok ok im so sick of this portis crap. we spend way too much money on a clown who has been inconsistent at best. say what you want about oline and all but i call BS. clinton is just not the back that we thought he was gonna be.and to bee on a team with a record like ours and dressing up in stupid costumes only goes to show that he isnt taking the game seriously enough. when we have a better season then fine, act like a fool, but until then..... you need to be watching game film and figuring out a way to help your team win ball games!!!

Yeah really. He needs to stop with the antics and start focusing on football. I mean if it weren't for him putting on a par of glasses and a wig every thursday, he would already have 1400 yards and 18 TDs. He would block like Russ Grimm and wouldn't even have to worry about breaking tackles because he would fly like superman 10 ft above the ground where no one could touch him. What a jerk for being entertaining. What does he think footbal is anyway? Entertainment? What a schmuck lightening up the mood of the fans and the locker room. Football is not suppossed to be fun, it is a business and he should treat it like one.

Oh yeah and for all you 6th graders playing dodgeball and tag. What the hell do you think you are doing? huh? Don't you know you should be preparing for HS and college? That way you can be bored and bitter the rest of your life like most of society.

He has fumbled the ball and lost it three times this year when it mattered. That is THREE TIMES the average for NFL Runningbacks. Im not gonna scream about it all day but it was a problem last year and its a problem this year. Not the amount but his fumbles have all come during losses.

I thought this forum was supposed to be for Redskins fans? All of you who have been trashing Portis obviously aren't. He made some mistakes, but he really seems to be giving his all for the team, whether it be blocking or running or leadership. Don't put the blame on one player, it's on the team, both offense, defense and coaching.

Clinton Portis is one of the best things to happen to the Redskins in recent years. Even on plays he does not get the ball, he is throwing his body around trying to make blocks and always hustling. It is not fair to blame him for the teams troubles because of two fumbles Don't forget the game saving tackle he made after brunnel fumbled in the sunday night eagles game. He should be allowed to fool around with the media if he wants. If you don't like it don't watch it. To accuse him of being anything less than one of the most dedicated and hardworking players on the team is unfair. R.I.P SE Jerome

Archived