Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shawne Merriman highlights of 2005: Man is Beast

The Full Monty

is it just me or am i the only one who gets sick of the oversized pics on this board?

if your gonna post pics.... resize them so they arent sucha pain in the a$$. also why the heck are you posting charger pics on a skins board? nobody here cares

]is it just me or am i the only one who gets sick of the oversized pics on this board?

if your gonna post pics.... resize them so they arent sucha pain in the a$$. also why the heck are you posting charger pics on a skins board? nobody here cares

No it's not just you.. those oversized pictures are getting on my nerves too!!!

I seriously don't understand this thread. Why do we have a hard-on for a guy who:

a) Isn't on our team.

B) Is on the team we are PLAYING this week.

c) Has played a whopping ten games.

d) Plays the same position as two of our strongest defensive players.

I'm missing something here. It must be a Maryland thing :rolleyes:

Why would we draft an outside linebacker?

Because he can also play DE. He is 270+ lbs. He was an Iron Terp at MD meaning his strength/pound was among the very best on the team. He is a physical anomaly.

Oh yeah and he came out as a Jr. so all the production you are seeing out of him is even more impressive because he didn't have that extra year to prepare.

He will be a tremendous player in this league if he stays healthy.

If you still don't like him you are probably a Virginia fan.

I seriously don't understand this thread. Why do we have a hard-on for a guy who:

a) Isn't on our team.

B) Is on the team we are PLAYING this week.

c) Has played a whopping ten games.

d) Plays the same position as two of our strongest defensive players.

I'm missing something here. It must be a Maryland thing :rolleyes:

It is a MD thing. So you are not missing anything. Joe Gibbs on the other hand sure as hell missed a good thing.

I don't know what y'all are taking about saying he goes unblocked 90% of the time. That vid shows him fighting through alot of blocks and effectively bullrushing a number of tackles. Give him credit for every play on that video(except the first) because he earned it.

Lets go Dirty Terps (anybody else excited about Terp basketball season opening up?)

The tight end he tackled is listed at 260. A 270 pound "beast" ran down a no name 260 pound TE. Please tell me why that's so impressive:rolleyes:. I'm stating the FACTS based on what I saw in that highlight video. You're making it seem like he's faster than every TE in the league. It was one play and he swiped at his feet after making a dive. True this is great effort, but it is not indicative of superior athletic ability.

It is impressive because that TE had a 10 yd headstart. Not mind boggling but a darn good play. He was also clocked at a 4.7 40. Not great but pretty solid for a DE, not all that impressive for an OLB. Extremely good for a 270 pounder

LOL I cant wait for sunday I'm go ahead and gaurantee atleast 5 sacks for the chargers defense. You obviously have not watched a Bolts game this year!

I am glad you are enjoying your Chargers this year and last. I know you forgot they existed when they were losing so it must be nice to remember your city has a football team.

For the Redskins fans reading this, I would like you to know that SD has some of the worst fair-weather fans I have ever met. i lived in SD last year and was able to get FREE tickets to the first 3 games because no one believed the Bolts would be even decent. Once they started winning again the fans came out in droves.

Archived