Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do we still have an HONEST chance at the playoffs?

DCNightHawk

The bucs lost?

Minnesota won again making them 5-5. I don't forsee them winning as many games as us though. I agree, if we win this week, and the Cowpukes and the Ants lose, then we still have a great shot. Remember, the eagles aren't going to be the same team we beat a few weeks ago. We win vs. Dallas and vs. NY, and vs. Philly, then we are in without any doubt. It all starts with the Chargers though.

Honestly I think we're done this year. Obviously, you never know. We go on another 3 game win streak like we did to open the season and we're 8-5 with the division games on deck. Just look at the Bucs, left for dead after losing 3 of 4 (one of which to the 49ers) suddenly finding new life. Could happen to us too.

But I certainly wouldn't EXPECT that to happen. The sky hasn't collapsed and I don't think we'll lose all of our remaining games or anything. Hell, I think we've got a decent shot this week. But realistically I'd say 8-8 is where we'll probably end up ... maybe 9-7 if we can win two division games.

And that won't get us in.

Archived