Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dream about the game

Paydirt

I dreamt last night that the Redskins made all kinds of turnovers and got drummed badly.

That's NOT Dream ...that's a NIGHTMARE ...well for Skin's Fans' anyway...sound's to me like you're a Closet Rada's Fan or it WAS A NIGHTMARE........here's hoping you're WRONG !!!!

Here's two good dreams to counteract your nightmare:

The night before last both Honorary_Hog and I had good dreams about Mike Sellers. He is going to do something big today.

And last night I had a good dream about Chris Cooley. Of course, he always has a good game. Did you see that he is ranked #1 for the Pro-Bowl for FB?

I had a horrible nightmare the night before the Giants game that we had 0 and the Giants had 3 field goals at the half. It came true even worse (4 field goals & a TD to our 0 at the half). So hopefully my short, undetailed blip dreams about Sellers and Cooley are positively prophetic. :)

I had a dream 3 or 4 nights ago about the Tampa game....where we got the lead then they kept coming back (which had happened). It was was weird because I kept looking at Gibbs and the whole time he was shaking his head in disbelief, saying to himself we had a lot of work to do. I think it just means Gibbs is going have the team ready to rock and roll and play a nice disciplined game today.

Archived