Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Max Protect

Khun Kao

I think Mark cost :gaintsuck us the game with 4 turnovers. If Gibbs yanked Ramsey after 1 turnover in one game why has he not gave Patrick a chance yet. I think we would be 7 and 2 with Patrick in there.

The passing game was there this year, waiting for a QB to take advantage of it. I don't see how the outcome would be much different if Patrick was in there.. Some will argue it would be better, others would say it would be worse. It's pointless really because we'll never know, unless Brunell gets injured.

I think Mark cost :gaintsuck us the game with 4 turnovers. If Gibbs yanked Ramsey after 1 turnover in one game why has he not gave Patrick a chance yet. I think we would be 7 and 2 with Patrick in there.

Okay, lets not even go here. I'm as big a PR mark as anyone, but the truth is Brunnell has done a great job. Yeah, he's stubbled on occasion, but even in last weeks defeat he led this team to 35 points. Get off the QB contro; the team is winning and the starting QB is playing very well.

We didnt really see it much before this year in the league. and if you did see Max Protection, it was only used during an obvious blitzing situation...

The skins use it as apart of their regular scheme most times.

And the Bucs adopted it for the first time this year , last week against our blitzing defense.

Archived