Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boomer Esiason on DC 101.1

red zone

I had a chance to hear Boomer Esiason on DC 101.1 ("Elliot in the Morning") this morning. He said he was so angry at the blown two point conversion call last Sunday he quit watching. He said it seemed as if the refs didn't even actually review the play. I realize it's time to move on, but many analysts have weighed in on this in support of the 'Skins and Coach Gibbs.

He went on to say the 'Skins should beat the Raiders by at least one touchdown, and that FedEx is the toughest place to play in the NFL!

Let's go early Sunday and prove Boomer right. Loud and Proud! :point2sky

Do keep in mind that Boomer was well aware he was doing an interview on a DC radio station. But, i agree with the observation that the refs didnt even review the thing. I was saying that sunday night on here, that they agreed to review but the entire review was like 5 minutes including travel time to and from the review screen. Total BS

Ok, but just remember, Boomer was on a local radio station. He was playing it up.

That is a good point, but I believe a lot of the analysts think the Skins got screwed. Although Wilbon refuses to let anyone whine about it, he agreed Alstott didn't get in. Mike Greenberg (Mike & Mike) also has said all week that the refs blew that call and Alstott never got in. So I'd agree with the 1st

Archived