Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brett Haber: Sean Taylor to practice and most likely play

LiveStrongSkins

Last week put to sleep the talk about Taylor being over rated. It turns out he was severely under rated. We can count on one hand the times the middle has been tested this season when he was playing. We need three hands and feet to count the times TB abused us or tried to over the middle.

Because Priolieu is HORRIBLE...because the redskins secondary is horrible, that doesn't make Taylor underrated. It just means everybody else stinks. It also means the Redksins don't have a pass rush.

The Reason taylor hasn't been getting beat over the last month is because teams have been running over and around him for 160 yards on the ground. If he is so underrated then he might have stuffed those runs instead of WHIFFING.

they're saving Griffin for LT and the Chargers

Wouldn't suprise me, and I wouldn't blame them. Although, L.Jordan could be a threat also. I think what worries me the most is Harris' recent issue with tackling. Hopefully its all straightened out by the time LT comes into town. If LT can burn Ty Law, imagine what would happen to Harris if he can't tackle. lol

Last week put to sleep the talk about Taylor being over rated. It turns out he was severely under rated. We can count on one hand the times the middle has been tested this season when he was playing. We need three hands and feet to count the times TB abused us or tried to over the middle.

Dude, totally. I for one knew the importance of Taylor. I still thought we could win the Tampa game, though. But after seeing Pierson at starting FS, I hope Taylor can go.

If Taylor plays against the Bucs, we win by two touchdowns. Taylor is a monster.

Archived