Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bill Parcells

EliMustDie28

I believe that I am perhaps second to none when it comes to hatred for the cowboys. And yes at first I wanted them to lose last night. And yes I hate to see Roy Williams do anything good. However I am glad Parcells got a win in Philly. After I heard that he had to go to his brothers funeral earlier on monday I wanted him to win it. I have a younger brother too and I can only imagine what it was like for parcells to have to go to work last night in the wake of burying his little brother.

So therefore:eaglesuck

He looked as flat as I've ever, ever seen him. He showed absolutely no reaction throughout the game except for the very end. Every time the camera flashed to him he was alone and not speaking to anyone, which is VERY unlike him. For the first time ever he looked like he wanted to be anywhere but on a football sideline.

I feel for him. What an awful thing to have to bury your brother and then have your grief shown on national television because you simply have to coach your team.

It depressed the hell out of me seeing him on the sidelines like that. I'll make sure to say a prayer for him.

Kind of ironic, as ESPN mentioned that his brother's number while playing for Army was number 31. And then we saw good ole #31 pick the ball off and take it all the way home for the miracle victory. Amazing.

I believe that I am perhaps second to none when it comes to hatred for the cowboys. And yes at first I wanted them to lose last night. And yes I hate to see Roy Williams do anything good. However I am glad Parcells got a win in Philly. After I heard that he had to go to his brothers funeral earlier on monday I wanted him to win it. I have a younger brother too and I can only imagine what it was like for parcells to have to go to work last night in the wake of burying his little brother.

So therefore:eaglesuck

Classy Post!

It depressed the hell out of me seeing him on the sidelines like that. I'll make sure to say a prayer for him.

Kind of ironic, as ESPN mentioned that his brother's number while playing for Army was number 31. And then we saw good ole #31 pick the ball off and take it all the way home for the miracle victory. Amazing.

that is actually pretty cool.

Even though I can't imagine the pain the Tuna was feeling, I bet he was able to have a lot of focus on the field. Cowboys got a makeup win for what we did to them earlier this year.

Say what you want about Parcells and how he's been somewhat of a mercenary since leaving the Jints, but the man is one hell of a coach. It'll be cool to see him and Gibbs go at it in a meaningful mid-December game at FedEx.

Archived