Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not giving up on the skins....But.....

GPREP HOG

No way I am giving up on the skins, not after this loss not even if they lose the next two games........

BUT.........

When you look at the NFC Playoff Picture, when you look at the NFL in general......making the playoffs and being out really comes down to one game......and that makes yesterday huge, that was a game we should have won (should have gotten a 1st down on that 3rd and 2) and was a game that was stolen (not even going to get into the offside call and the Alstot Elbow being down)........

look I love the skins, not giving up, not turning my back.....but you gotta face facts why yesterday hurts is because deep down you know how much that one game really means for our season, and that it really is gonna hurt us down the stretch.....

We may still be one game out of first........but in the end we may just end up one game out of the playoffs.......and that is where it becomes HUGE!!

No way I am giving up on the skins, not after this loss not even if they lose the next two games........

BUT.........

When you look at the NFC Playoff Picture, when you look at the NFL in general......making the playoffs and being out really comes down to one game......and that makes yesterday huge, that was a game we should have won (should have gotten a 1st down on that 3rd and 2) and was a game that was stolen (not even going to get into the offside call and the Alstot Elbow being down)........

look I love the skins, not giving up, not turning my back.....but you gotta face facts why yesterday hurts is because deep down you know how much that one game really means for our season, and that it really is gonna hurt us down the stretch.....

We may still be one game out of first........but in the end we may just end up one game out of the playoffs.......and that is where it becomes HUGE!!

I understand what you mean...losing that game means that we have to "steal" a game ourselves sometime before the season ends so that we don't have to rely on tie-breakers.

I understand what you mean...losing that game means that we have to "steal" a game ourselves sometime before the season ends so that we don't have to rely on tie-breakers.

I don't think we have to "steal" anything. If we win the games we "should" win then we'll be 11-5 at the end of the season and we'll be looking back at this moment and saying "wow, this was the turning point for us." There is only one team on our schedule that really "should" beat us and we already beat a team that beat them. We have a lot of talent on the field right now and a good coaching staff to go with it, we'll be fine. I dunno if we'll make the playoffs or not because I'm realistic, but if we win the games that we're supposed to win then we'll have a bye in the first round, thats the bottom line.

:40oz::cheers::D

Perhaps if they lost 2 consecutive games i would start to doubt,although yes the TB game was a (insert scream here) tough loss playoff wise,they are by no means out of it yet,im sticking with the hope factor that the skins are a great team and will be in playoffs just like i beleived in the beginning and up till the very end.

BUT.........

this team must learn to take the officials out of the game every opportunity they get...period!

Like I have said I really do believe that it's going to come down to that last week of the season to determine this division Skins is pretty much in the mix no one is taking over the division The Giants probably aren't what people think they are .. Dallas still don't believe the hype on them. The Eagles you never know what you are going to get even now since the departure of TO . Yesterday loss was disappointing but it doesn't hurt as much as if they have lost to a divisional foe

Archived