Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does this team bounce back after this loss?

SkinsNeverDie

I am gonna say yes...we have a good football team, eventually the players (mostly you Brunell) have to realize that they have a good chance at putting away teams early if they just dont screw themselves. But what i hate is it seems that they always bounce back and have a good game then another crappy one after that one. They need to consistently not turn the ball over. Chris Samuels needs to help Brunell out and block for him and not get beat so often. Brunell is fumbling a lot because he cannot see the rush coming from his blind side.

So do you think we bounce back?

I am gonna say yes...we have a good football team, eventually the players (mostly you Brunell) have to realize that they have a good chance at putting away teams early if they just dont screw themselves. But what i hate is it seems that they always bounce back and have a good game then another crappy one after that one. They need to consistently not turn the ball over. Chris Samuels needs to help Brunell out and block for him and not get beat so often. Brunell is fumbling a lot because he cannot see the rush coming from his blind side.

So do you think we bounce back?

I have been saying this for years to my fellow Redskin fan friends. The team has always been inconsistant. I do however think that they are playing much better than in years past. They need to win a series of games to convince me that they are among the elite in the NFL.

I think they will bouce back. They have the Raiders next week, so that should help.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

absolutely.

2 Key Stats:

4-0 at home

1-4 on road

1.25 offensive turnovers at home (5 total)

2.60 offensive turnovers on road (13 total)

Archived