Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I figured it out. We need a passrusher!

Boy2Der

Until the Redskins decide to get a real pass rusher it dosen't matter who we have behind that d-line. Wanna know why Chris Simms look like his father he wasn't sacked once or pressured your talking about a guy who play horrible the week be fore the Redskins won't get better until the get somebody in here who can get to the Qb constantly the ruch 6 guys and no pressure that is horrible just like we gave up alot to get Campbell we need to give up even more so we can get a rush.

Is a guy who can legitimately blitz the passer from the d-line position. This way we won't need some scheme from Williams that forces our weaker cornerbacks like Harris to go into single coverage. If we just had someone like that today, we would have been fine. As it stands the guys like Salave and Wynn are better in runs, and Daniels can get some presuure on the QB but we need a guy who is frankly a monster and can get pressure on his own. We need to draft or look for a free agent in this area.

This team is in a boat load of trouble. Both the offensive and defensive lines aren't playing well and you can't solve these problems in free agency.

We seem to have all the talent in the world on the O-line but they can't open a hole for Portis consistently and both tackles get beat by good defensive ends.

The D-Line has hand picked players on it (Daniels) that our coaches were high on. The defensive ends so far have been no threat to even the slowest QBs (like that statue in Dallas) and to top it off they have allowed big plays in the running game.

IMO this is years worth of bad drafting in the later rounds coming back to haunt us. We have no depth and no options.

This team is in a boat load of trouble. Both the offensive and defensive lines aren't playing well and you can't solve these problems in free agency.

We seem to have all the talent in the world on the O-line but they can't open a hole for Portis consistently and both tackles get beat by good defensive ends.

The D-Line has hand picked players on it (Daniels) that our coaches were high on. The defensive ends so far have been no threat to even the slowest QBs (like that statue in Dallas) and to top it off they have allowed big plays in the running game.

IMO this is years worth of bad drafting in the later rounds coming back to haunt us. We have no depth and no options.

How did Portis get 150 yds and a TD if the line sucked so bad?

If our D line sucks, then why did they only get 67 yrds rushing?

Our O line doesn't suck, and our D line is having trouble but it doesn't totally suck.

We have more than enough power to win the division.

GET OUT OF HERE YOU NEED TO BE A COWBOY'S FAN!!! You have no evidence to support any of those comments. Even the best teams have holes and problems to fix. Get real pal!!! Pull your butt out of your head, you've got no leverage. No Depth---your insane ( a second string qb is lighting it up, with H-Backs and TE's involved, a one-two punch improving every weak in Betts and Portis against the #1 ranked run defense I might add ) The Defense has holes but up to this point has played very solidly and ranked in the top 10 all season. Go Bash Another Team, Not Mine!!!!

How did Portis get 150 yds and a TD if the line sucked so bad?

Did you miss the word "consistently"?

If our D line sucks, then why did they only get 67 yrds rushing?

Where do we rank against the run this year? You tell me smart guy.

Where do we rank in terms of sacks? Again YOU tell ME.

Where do we rank in turnovers? eh?

If you want me to tell you just ask sweety because I know and you don't.

GET OUT OF HERE YOU NEED TO BE A COWBOY'S FAN!!! You have no evidence to support any of those comments. Even the best teams have holes and problems to fix. Get real pal!!! Pull your butt out of your head, you've got no leverage. No Depth---your insane ( a second string qb is lighting it up, with H-Backs and TE's involved, a one-two punch improving every weak in Betts and Portis against the #1 ranked run defense I might add ) The Defense has holes but up to this point has played very solidly and ranked in the top 10 all season. Go Bash Another Team, Not Mine!!!!

You need to be a blah blah blah blah.....seriously get out of here with that crap.

No depth comment was about the lines amigo, I thought that was clear. If we lose a starting tackle tell me real fanboy who is the back up? And as a follow up how old is he? As for the d-line who the hell do we have that scares anyone at all? Griffin and in a distant 2nd Big Joe (who I friggin love btw). Other then that we have nothing. That is a lack of depth like it or not.

I'm not bashing a team BTW, I love the Redskins. I'm talking football and I see an area of concern. If you think being intellectually honest and stating your real opinion is bashing then you're a fool. If you want to hear positives ask me about Brunell/Moss/Springs/Taylor/Arrington/Portis/Sellers/Betts/Gibbs/Williams etc etc OK?

...What i dont understand is that we basically have the same line as last year and nobody was complaining about it.

Eh? People on this board had long arguments about the D-line all year last year. Some on here seemed like they almost exploded when we failed to draft d-line players again.

Archived