Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sellers:"Dawkins had to get that business"

LiveStrongSkins

The funny part about that play, was 10 second before I was telling my uninformed roomates house BDawks was the only eagle that i respected and that he was a beast.

On another note I work at Coastal Flats(a high end restarant in VA) and RJohnson(#87) came in there alot before he was signed back to the reg roster, I remember him in preseason as #40 and he was decent, anyways, PRamsey came in to eat the other day, and wow, i didnt realize but he is a big man, I mean I'm 6'0 200, and i swear P ramsey was almost as big as RJohnson minus a little girth obviously being a TE, but i think hes more of a passing TE , anyways, just thought id share.

Dawkins is not a guy you want to make angry. The man is an ultimate fighter. SDellers will get his on January 1st. :D
be honest he got got ran over by a train called mike sellers cmon put the koolaid down and say'damn he got f#$%^ up,i live up here in this trash pit u call philly and i never seen dawkins get hit like that:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck wake up and smell the burgundy baby

Mike Sellers is my favorite Redskin because he loves this team more than anybody else. He was bitter when he was cut and sent packing to Cleveland that year....but he was bitter because he LOVED the Skins.

He is like a loyal puppy dog that just keeps coming back after he is kicked out. This guy is a BEAST also. I say give him the ball on some running plays and let him punish the defense and wear them down.

If the Skins did that then Portis would be far more effective in the 4th quarter.

Archived