Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sellers:"Dawkins had to get that business"

LiveStrongSkins

I was just watching the Lockerroom interviews and Gibbs called Sellers a "real real Redskin." Awesome.

Great. Does that mean we'll cut him in the offseason like a few of our "real Redskins" from last year? :(

I hope not-- he did well. But that phrase was like the kiss of death!

Back to the topic of this thread... Watching him level Dawkins about made my night. I burst out laughing at it.

I've liked Sellers ever since last year during the Bears game when they intercepted Brunell and Mike ran down the sideline and just swatted down one of their guys like it was nothing while he hustled to try and catch the defender. I was amazed.

Only slightly less amazing is that run on sentence in the paragraph above. :laugh:

I was glad to see them finally use him near the goal line. I've wondered why they have not been trying that more.(even though he almost fumbled) I think we could really use him more in our running game with our style of running. He wouldn't get any break aways but if there is any kind of hole he would be automatic for 5 or 6 yards.

just askin

do you have directv? any geographically challenged skins fan should have directv. channel 629 comcast sportnet -dc. its like living in dc. sellers made that comment as a guest on monday night live, hosted by chic hernandez, jansen and springs.

Archived