Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attendance up every game so far

dgreen

Chicago 90,138

Seattle 90,215

San Francisco 90,224

Philadelphia 90,298

Okay, so it's only slightly up each game, but the main thing is that it hasn't started to decline and it probably won't the rest of the way. Usually, the number of no shows by this point of the season is several thousand and around 10,000 by the end of the season.

Chicago 90,138

Seattle 90,215

San Francisco 90,224

Philadelphia 90,298

Okay, so it's only slightly up each game, but the main thing is that it hasn't started to decline and it probably won't the rest of the way. Usually, the number of no shows by this point of the season is several thousand and around 10,000 by the end of the season.

If the 'Skins are battling for playoffs, the attendance will peak with the last two against the G-men and the Cowpukes. Should be one helluva show, huh?

FS

• 1 month later...

Just updating. San Diego is the only game below 90,000 and that was because of Thanksgiving.

Chicago 90,138

Seattle 90,215

San Francisco 90,224

Philadelphia 90,298

Oakland 90,129

San Diego 84,930

Dallas 90,558

To contrast, the Philly game was the only game in 2004 over 90,000 after October 10. Also, this year's low (SD) is about 7,000 higher than last year's low (MIN). That Minnesota game last year was the last week and only had 76,876 people show up. Gee, amazing what winning does. I doubt this week, due to Christmas, will break the record set vs. Dallas last week, despite now being the most important regular season game in FedEx history, but it also shouldn't fall anywhere near the San Diego game.

I won't be there, but someone will be in my seats. Here's to hoping we can keep that 90k going.

Archived