Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

49ers giving the Giants all they can handle

dcoles11

Talk about reaching

We didn't even play well, came out flat, and still won 24-6 and ended the game by kneeling on their 30 yard line

SF has been pesky at home this season, theyve beaten Tampa, beaten the Rams, and had Dallas beat with under a min left and lost

Still the best team in the division, and by a decent margin. It will play out that way

Try to avoid falling 2 games behind us

Eli,

Are you kidding? Instead of talking trash to Redskins fans, we should be rooting for them. As a Giants fan, you must hate the Eagles as much as I do. I am pulling hard for a Skins win tonight.

Afterall, this is their board. What do you expect to see? Aside from all my sigs. :laugh: (couldn't make this all pro Redskins)

Berman

"Could the Giants get a win on the road against the 9er's who have been playing pretty good"

haha

If the 9er's are playing pretty good, every other team in the league must be out of this world.

They did beat a 5-1 team last week. ESPN. Flip-floppers.

Talk about reaching

We didn't even play well, came out flat, and still won 24-6 and ended the game by kneeling on their 30 yard line

SF has been pesky at home this season, theyve beaten Tampa, beaten the Rams, and had Dallas beat with under a min left and lost

Still the best team in the division, and by a decent margin. It will play out that way

Try to avoid falling 2 games behind us

Damn Straight

I here Detroit is nice in Feb :notworthy

We all know that the Giants played the best they could last week, and that it shouldn't be expected to happen often. But, the fact is, the Giants played an average game at best, and still won by 18 on the road. I'm not going to make the 49ers out to be a good football team, because they're not, but they are capable of winning a football game. Especially at home, where they've beaten the Rams, Bucs, and nearly the Cowboys.

But, don't take anything away from the Giants, they are a good football team, there's no way you can dispute that. Are they great? No, they're not, and I'm a Giants fan, but they're just as capable of winning the East as the Redskins, Cowboys, or Eagles. And, we're still a young team growing and that Eli is still going to go through his lumps considering he has only started 15 games in the NFL.

Anyways, it's going to be a fight until the end in the NFC East, and two teams will probably make it.(Division winner and wild card)....so let's enjoy the 2nd half of the season while both of our teams have a very good chance to make it to the playoffs.

Archived