Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prediction: Eagles have better shot this Sunday

EnFoRcEr_uPu

Eagles are just sooo emotionally unstable now that I dont think they can do anything this season anymore. They WILL lose tomorrow and they WILL have a losing record for the season... Just like it ALWAYS has been... Every year the super bowl losers have a losing record the following season... and it wont change with the Eagles...

TO on the field is a 180 degree different than in the locker room

It was TO' big 90 yard TD that got the Eagles back in the game against Denver.

The joy of him not being with the team, will make the eagles looser.... it in no ways makes up for the loss of talent TO brings to the field. His abscense allows the Redskin defense to be a little more aggressive, not having to double team, or always accounting for TO on the field.

The Skins can't let down, and can't let McNabb get comfortable throwing the ball. If the Skins defense can control Westbrook to modest gains... I think we will win.

That is if the offense Line can block again, and everyone can hold on to the football.

the eagirls are a passing team, and TO was a big part of their gameplan. i dont see how not having him on the field will make the eagles play better. now the skins D can play more 1on1 and blitz since we dont have to double up on anyone.

well yes and no. I think that now that TO is gone that they will have a different attitude. Although TO was there best player and they don't really have many other players that are decent. They will probably start to do better now that TO is gone but it is there first week without him and the trasition will not be that quick.

Archived