Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What time does stadium parking really open?

worm

What time does stadium parking really open?

The Redskins.com site says 2 hours prior to every game, but for the 1pm games I've been getting there at 10am. I'm curious what time the parking will be open for the Sunday Night game. I wanna get there really early.. (3pm)

:cheers: :2drunks: :pint: :40oz: :chug: :refill: :munchout:

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I sent an email to my Sales Rep. When I get an answer, I'll post it. I had the same question. I will be getting there early also to get fired up.

Cool Thanks..

Stadium opens 2 hours before kickoff, not parking lot. The parking lot is open 4 hours before kickoff.

That makes sense.. But 4 hours ain't early enuff, I need.... uh let's see..... 8:30 minus 4 hours, I wanna be there at 3 so divide by 3, carry the 2, that's another hour and a half.... 5 and a half hours.. :laugh:

Stadium opens 2 hours before kickoff, not parking lot. The parking lot is open 4 hours before kickoff.

ding! ding! ding!

That's the right answer. I have been going to game since FedEx was built...4 hours prior to kick off the Lots open. If you are getting there earlier then 4:30 come join us on Arena Drive. We park outside the gates and wait for the lots to open...it is a pre-tailgate... :chug:

ding! ding! ding!

That's the right answer. I have been going to game since FedEx was built...4 hours prior to kick off the Lots open. If you are getting there earlier then 4:30 come join us on Arena Drive. We park outside the gates and wait for the lots to open...it is a pre-tailgate... :chug:

Cool.. Arena drive is where I go in to Red Lot #10. Where are the gates, Before or after the beltway bridge?

Has anyone ever seen them open the lots earlier then 4hours prior? Is that a NFL rule? or just the redskins rule?

It's a Redskins rule. They will open the gates early sometimes for Monday night games because of rush hour traffic. Other than that it's almost always four hours before game time.

Archived