Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Home Team Pride

SkinsNumberOne

Why is FedEx the Eagles' fans home away from home? Why do Redskins fans sell their tickets to Eagles fans? I assume it's all about the money, but man, if those Redskin fans would just come to this site for example, and not be as greedy for profit (it's possible that some Eagles fans would pay more to see a game at FedEx than a Redskin fan would, since it's more of a rare thing - I think I would pay more to see an away game as well).

But still... I'd like to know who is doing it and exactly why. If I had season tickets, I could certainly see not being able to go to all of the games, but you better believe no visiting team fan would get them.

I hope that it's a HUGE majority of B&G in the stands this Sunday. Recent history makes me unfortunately have to doubt it... which is sad.

Why is FedEx the Eagles' fans home away from home? Why do Redskins fans sell their tickets to Eagles fans? I assume it's all about the money, but man, if those Redskin fans would just come to this site for example, and not be as greedy for profit (it's possible that some Eagles fans would pay more to see a game at FedEx than a Redskin fan would, since it's more of a rare thing - I think I would pay more to see an away game as well).

But still... I'd like to know who is doing it and exactly why. If I had season tickets, I could certainly see not being able to go to all of the games, but you better believe no visiting team fan would get them.

I hope that it's a HUGE majority of B&G in the stands this Sunday. Recent history makes me unfortunately have to doubt it... which is sad.

68000 Seats are reserved for season ticket holders. The other 35000 are corporate. This is the reason for so many Eagles fans. It is NOT seaon tix holders selling them. Its ticket brokers selling them.

68000 Seats are reserved for season ticket holders. The other 35000 are corporate. This is the reason for so many Eagles fans. It is NOT seaon tix holders selling them. Its ticket brokers selling them.

Time for Synder to take back some of those Corporate tickets if they are ending up on Ebay or worse yet, the online ticket brokers.

I thought he set up a task force to go after these guys.

trophy_.jpg

Archived