Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i was looking at old tapes of porits in denver

Moz Wanted

i think its our o line

when i see tomlinson alexander run its a wide hole but in washingotn u just have to jump on ur o lines wtf

what really pisses me off is lines like SD and ATL that on paper look horrible, but the underpaid, low round draft pick, offensive linemen are getting it done bettter than our "Dirtbags"

what really pisses me off is lines like SD and ATL that on paper look horrible, but the underpaid, low round draft pick, offensive linemen are getting it done bettter than our "Dirtbags"

yea they probally got awesome schemes

even dallas its makeing their rookie look goood

washington o line jsut sucks when it comes to rushing

you can say porits sucks if u want but y isnt betts or carwright getting results from the o line

everytime i see porits run their is no where to go he has to stack behind his linemen wtf

yea they probally got awesome schemes

even dallas its makeing their rookie look goood

washington o line jsut sucks when it comes to rushing

you can say porits sucks if u want but y isnt betts or carwright getting results from the o line

everytime i see porits run their is no where to go he has to stack behind his linemen wtf

you know, you can say that, but fact is we are a top 10 team in rushing in this league, and if we think our line can't get it done, what about the other 22 teams?

you know, you can say that, but fact is we are a top 10 team in rushing in this league, and if we think our line can't get it done, what about the other 22 teams?

its not helping porits that much porits can do much bbetter then this our o line is not helping

y is that seahawks o line elaves big holes and redksins o line dont leave nothing open

Ugh, and now you see Tatum Bell doing the exact same kind of thing in Denver. Our line is so overrated.

When I saw Ray Brown get keeled over.. Man, that was just ridiculous. Doesn't matter if it was his first time in a game this season or if he's 40.. If you're in the NFL, what the heck..

The problem, besides Clinton's balance issues is that Alex Gibbs TOLD Byner to adopt the scheme entirely or it was a waste.

It's clear that if you look at talent, the Falcons are not very good. The SCHEME is good and they get mad yards running. If we have Portis, why did we not just adapt nearly entirely to their scheme? Even if our guys aren't as 'agile' or whatever, can't we do better than we're doing. Portis YPC in a GOOD system should be 4.4 or higher.

I think, too, that the way the team has set it up, Portis isn't allowed to do what he does best and it's impacting his overall play and he's taking hits, even when he gets under their pads.

Looking at this makes it ever more apparent that our O-line sucks.

our o-line def doesnt suck...it could be better though even though we have a ton of talent on there. denver is notorious for always having great backs so a great back there IMO amounts to a decent back anywhere else. imagine how someone like s.alexander would be in denver. that being said i think our line could use some improvement as a whole though...especially after yesterdays showing

Archived