Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sample forum topics on a Philly board

tr1

You think Redskins fans are tough on the Redskins...look at this sample...

http://forums.philly.com/kr-eagles/start/

3:27 am BLOWOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21 new cosmicdust

3:19 am And btw...Mr Coffee... 2 new Renwaaarr

3:14 am Larry Brown Was Right! 6 new umbkm

2:59 am McNabb sucks 12 new Phildogs

2:47 am That's how little Denver think of McNabb 17 new Phildogs

2:43 am What is the Eagles main problem right... this is a poll 9 new PhillySysOp2

2:25 am Cheesesteak Fatty's 1 new ElCochino

1:42 am P,S--Last post tonight... 1 new Renwaaarr

1:30 am not being racist comments welcomed 61 new kamalla3

1:23 am The REAL top 5...... 1 new Renwaaarr

1:19 am Run the Bloody football!!!Arrrrrrrrrrrr 1 new Aussieeagle

1:15 am SOS for Chad Lewis! 2 new Tory

1:13 am Are the Eagles bored? 2 new sixerseagles

1:11 am This team is facing a big choice 2 new 22ndNSouth

12:28 am Cowgirls Jokes 10 new Rodman91

12:24 am Is Owens Really Trying? 72 new threelions

12:20 am Even I'M giving you hope eagles fans-llo 1 new Renwaaarr

12:13 am Jimmy Johnson Must Go 14 new rhawnhurster

Oct-30 lack of leadership-aka =ANDY REID 3 new Gmario

Oct-30 Donovan Should............. 6 new SirSlammalot

Oct-30 Sorry, Mr. Coffee... 20 new garfy11

Oct-30 Message to Ownership 5 new CynicalEagle

Oct-30 McNabb 1 new miamiflyers

Oct-30 Just rewatched the SD game 142 new Phildogs

Oct-30 How can the birds fall so far so quickly 4 new jerseyfrank

Oct-30 Signs of the Second Coming 1 new flyrule

Oct-30 Whose worse,Reid the coachor gm 6 new hotdog2

Oct-30 McNabb is TRYING to lose this game. 14 new Grope55

Oct-30 Dumb mistake by our QB 4 new sufferingfan

Oct-30 Look at the Bright Side 4 new rhawnhurster

Oct-30 Reality time 5 new CincyCowboy

Oct-30 Team Quitting On Eagles Brass! 12 new slade1955

Oct-30 This One Hurt But Could Have Been Worse 1 new cuselaw04

Oct-30 Block somebody 2 new bobcitydoc

Oct-30 Tightwad Lurie! 3 new slade1955

Oct-30 Sooner or later players will give up on 5 new Eagloo

Oct-30 Grading the Eagles 10 new garfy11

Oct-30 I sure hope we win.. 4 new jamison4

Oct-30 If we lose, I blame McNabb again 19 new Phildogs

Oct-30 This is depressing 2 new edubs

Oct-30 I've HAD it with Donovan McNabb!!!!!!!!! 11 new Rodman91

Oct-30 Pay the man the money .... 3 new Phrank

Oct-30 I'm tired of the puppeteers syndrome 8 new Phildogs

Oct-30 Eagles and Skins to play for last place 8 new cowboys4l1fe

Oct-30 Here we go again...........no running 7 new Eagloo

Oct-30 Good Tackle, Hood... 5 new DTbound

Oct-30 What is wrong with the secondary 7 new sufferingfan

Oct-30 Eagles front 7 4 new jamison4

Oct-30 Congrats Shock!! 5 new D_Rosenhaus

Oct-30 I expected a loss but....

your team just got shut out by a division rival and you run to Extremeskins to post ad nausem about the Eagles.

Great.

After an Eagles poster dropped about 10 articles about the Redskins' loss on a Redskins board :doh:

I wouldn't dare go on an Eagles board today and drop some crap. I have too much respect for Eagles fans.

Or did you miss those posts by Eagle091?

I suppose I did miss them....

Whatever gets you through the day there chief. Me personally, I'm disgusted by what I saw yesterday. I'll be back to chat about this weeks game later in the week....

bah.

Yeah, reading comprehension hasn't been your forte.

your team just got shut out by a division rival and you run to Extremeskins to post ad nausem about the Eagles.

Great.

What part of 'This is a Washington Redskins message board" do you not understand? Seriously.

This comment is not meant to be tounge in cheek. This is not a jab.... or even meant to be funny.

It is an honest question. You are a guest here. This is not your board, or any other philly fans. For you to question what Redskins fans post here... you just don't get it.

Why am I not surprised?

apparently not yours either..... exactly what did I not comprehend ?

I found it odd that you were up to your usual routine so soon after your team got shut out.... you noted to me that you did it in response to an Eagles fan that was posting a bunch of SKins related stuff. I said that I in fact didn't see the other threads started by the Eagles fan.

that's about it, right ?

If obsessing over the Philadelphia Eagles makes the Redskins being shut out somehow easier for you to take, great, knock yourself out.

Honest question for you here tr1.... if the Skins game is on Fox at 1, and the Eagles are on CBS at 1pm. Which game do you really watch ? No split screen or PIP is possible. Seriously, which game do you turn to ?

What part of 'This is a Washington Redskins message board" do you not understand? Seriously.

This comment is not meant to be tounge in cheek. This is not a jab.... or even meant to be funny.

It is an honest question. You are a guest here. This is not your board, or any other philly fans. For you to question what Redskins fans post here... you just don't get it.

Why am I not surprised?

zoony, I have been a "guest" here for about a year longer than you. tr1 and I have been posting back and forth for the better part of this season.... no biggie.... I made a comment to him, he responded. Done.

As for Redskins fans, don't even get me started. I live here in MD. Most of my best friends are Skins season ticket holders. Most have had Skins tickets in their families going back DECADES. I am marrying a die hard Skins fan next year. In all honesty, she probably knows more about football and the Skins than quite a few "Skins Fans" on this board. My best man and both groomsmen are die hard Skins fans and season ticket holders. My mom was born and raised in Salisbury, MD. She was a lifelong skins fan. I have a ton of respect for true Skins fans.

I'll be at the Eagles v Skins game next week and I'll be tailgaiting w/ a huge group of die hard Skins fans. Will you ?

I "get it" just fine.

After an Eagles poster dropped about 10 articles about the Redskins' loss on a Redskins board :doh:

I wouldn't dare go on an Eagles board today and drop some crap. I have too much respect for Eagles fans.

Or did you miss those posts by Eagle091?

Well, he did also post several articles about the Eagles loss too. He kept it "Fair and Balanced."

apparently not yours either..... exactly what did I not comprehend ?

I found it odd that you were up to your usual routine so soon after your team got shut out.... you noted to me that you did it in response to an Eagles fan that was posting a bunch of SKins related stuff. I said that I in fact didn't see the other threads started by the Eagles fan.

that's about it, right ?

If obsessing over the Philadelphia Eagles makes the Redskins being shut out somehow easier for you to take, great, knock yourself out.

Honest question for you here tr1.... if the Skins game is on Fox at 1, and the Eagles are on CBS at 1pm. Which game do you really watch ? No split screen or PIP is possible. Seriously, which game do you turn to ?

I watch the Skins and DVR the Eagles, the Giants and/or the Boys...you'd like my setup...I don't do fantasy scenarios.

I post regularly in the forum...I'm a REDSKINS fan...but I like football...and I'm always interested in the opposition...especially an opponent who has won the divison with regularity.

Have you forgotten where you are? This isn't an Eagles board.

And I haven't changed my approach to posting regardless of an Eagles win or loss.

You see, I don't have to like Eagles fans posting on a Redskins board...

zoony, I have been a "guest" here for about a year longer than you. tr1 and I have been posting back and forth for the better part of this season.... no biggie.... I made a comment to him, he responded. Done.

As for Redskins fans, don't even get me started. I live here in MD. Most of my best friends are Skins season ticket holders. Most have had Skins tickets in their families going back DECADES. I am marrying a die hard Skins fan next year. In all honesty, she probably knows more about football and the Skins than quite a few "Skins Fans" on this board. My best man and both groomsmen are die hard Skins fans and season ticket holders. My mom was born and raised in Salisbury, MD. She was a lifelong skins fan. I have a ton of respect for true Skins fans.

I'll be at the Eagles v Skins game next week and I'll be tailgaiting w/ a huge group of die hard Skins fans. Will you ?

I "get it" just fine.

What does any of that have to do with you questioning what we should / should not be posting on the official message board of the Washington Redskins?

but I thought you loved us ? You mean you were lying.... that hurts man...

and I guess after I read the 456,834 article/thread that you started about the Eagles, well, maybe I did forget... It had more talk about the Eagles than most Eagles boards.... you can see how somebody might get confused.

btw, for somebody who just made a smart arse comment about my reading comprehension you may want to check yours...

I questioned your "approach to posting" after a REDSKINS loss... not after and Eagles win/loss...

anyway... have a good Monday... I'm out.... we'll chat about this weeks game later in the week...

What does any of that have to do with you questioning what we should / should not be posting on the official message board of the Washington Redskins?

What does anything you type to me have to do w/ the discussion I was having tr1 ?

As my buddy tr1 says, if you don't like my posts, don't read them. It's simple.

I found it odd that he would go diggin for all that Eagles news so soon after the Skins got trounced. That's all... and he answered my post and told me his reasoning.... don't get your panties all in a bunch.

Out of curiosity, I assume you're originally from this area ?

but I thought you loved us ? You mean you were lying.... that hurts man...

and I guess after I read the 456,834 article/thread that you started about the Eagles, well, maybe I did forget... It had more talk about the Eagles than most Eagles boards.... you can see how somebody might get confused.

btw, for somebody who just made a smart arse comment about my reading comprehension you may want to check yours...

I questioned your "approach to posting" after a REDSKINS loss... not after and Eagles win/loss...

anyway... have a good Monday... I'm out.... we'll chat about this weeks game later in the week...

See ya...and yes, I do love you, man.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What does anything you type to me have to do w/ the discussion I was having tr1 ?

As my buddy tr1 says, if you don't like my posts, don't read them. It's simple.

I found it odd that he would go diggin for all that Eagles news so soon after the Skins got trounced. That's all... and he answered my post and told me his reasoning.... don't get your panties all in a bunch.

Out of curiosity, I assume you're originally from this area ?

I always welcome Redskins fans to join in on a conversation on a public forum.

How about this, if you want to know what people really feel, why don't you register onto the phildelphiaeagles.com site? That way, you can not only get articles without having to google, but you can actually conversate with some other intellegent Eagles fans. The best over there are goeagles99, phillyphreak54, biged76, and all of the "Bubba" work is done by a guy named herbicide.

You should visit, its just as friendly to Skins fans, as most Skins fans are to us over here.

How about this, if you want to know what people really feel, why don't you register onto the phildelphiaeagles.com site? That way, you can not only get articles without having to google, but you can actually conversate with some other intellegent Eagles fans. The best over there are goeagles99, phillyphreak54, biged76, and all of the "Bubba" work is done by a guy named herbicide.

You should visit, its just as friendly to Skins fans, as most Skins fans are to us over here.

He'd rather be a big fish in a small pond over here. He would not get the attention he so craves from us Eagles fans with the protection of administrators of this board at PE.com.

He'd rather be a big fish in a small pond over here. He would not get the attention he so craves from us Eagles fans with the protection of administrators of this board at PE.com.

Maybe he could play PM tag with punk arse Dave! :laugh: I wanted to call Dawk today on Angelo's show. I was gonna tell him I pay good money to watch him on cable clearly. I turned the game off at the end of the 1st quarter to watch Batman Begins with my kids.

Thanks for posting some of the sample topics, tr1. I mean, who better to guage the current state of the team then the fans on the Eagles board who will want to trade McNabb after a game where he has a perfect passer rating (not making this up).

The only better source to guage the state of the team is to post articles from local Philly writers who get paid to heap criticism on the team to cause controversy.

Archived