Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Want to see Joey T's leg break? It's on TV

Drakkhim

VH-1 has been showing, "I Love the 80s: 3D," episodes recently, and they show the legbreak. I only saw the last twenty minutes of it, so I don't know if they show the break in more detail, but they show a clip at the end. When the guy that talks really fast does the quick review of 1985, they show the Joe Theismann/Lawrence Taylor legbreak. I had never seen it before. Ouch!

1985 will be shown again on Tue 11/1 at 1am.

VH-1 has been showing, "I Love the 80s: 3D," episodes recently, and they show the legbreak. I only saw the last twenty minutes of it, so I don't know if they show the break in more detail, but they show a clip at the end. When the guy that talks really fast does the quick review of 1985, they show the Joe Theismann/Lawrence Taylor legbreak. I had never seen it before. Ouch!

Dude, I remember watching that on MNF, man was it so painful to watch. I was living in Illinois and watching the game in my room, I remember calling my mother into the room to see it. . .

I also remember Jay Shroeder throwing a bomb an the next play to I believe Gary Clark for like 50 yards on a bomb.

The moment I knew it was bad was when I saw Lawrence Taylor freakin out, and calling the Redskin trainers to hurry out on the field. That's what stands out most in my memory

Yea, I can picture it vividly. . . I remember him rolling over Joe, then jumping up and his rolling arm motion to the trainers. . . One of those images etched into my mind for eternity.

Archived