Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Classless Eagles. Attacked our mascot.

blackice7x

Eagles gang attack our old mascot!

I just heard the story of how in the early 1990's we beat the Eagles in a total blowout. (Similar to how we were beaten today) Although as we left the Eagles stadium our mascot was attacked by 6 of the Eagles players in the parking lot. Now this wasn't just pushing and shoving. It was all out lynching. The mascot had to be hospitalized with broken bones and massive blood loss.

It wasn't the players that attacked him. It was the fans. They are the worst fans in the NFL. No respect for the game.

You really should ditch that generalization. There are SOME Eagle fans that are disrespectful trash, but that doesn't mean they all are. In fact, there are at least a handful of good ones that post here. Although I think there are some really really stupid Redskins fans out there, I realize there are some that are well educated, respectful types.

As much as I loathe the Eagles, I'm really sick of hearing about how evil their fans are.

Oh really the fans. I heard it was the players. I guess my source exagerated...but still that is so classless. I have never heard of any Skins fan even starting a fight.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm not going to rag you too hard since you're fifteen, but there is no team in the history of sport (in general) that doesn't have at least instance of fans fighting with one another.

Oh really the fans. I heard it was the players. I guess my source exagerated...but still that is so classless. I have never heard of any Skins fan even starting a fight.

Some places as a whole are just better than others. I'm sure there are some stupid Skins fans out there, but generally FedEx is a pretty good place to go too. Places like Philly, Oakland and Buffalo are known for their fighting and fans.

You really should ditch that generalization. There are SOME Eagle fans that are disrespectful trash, but that doesn't mean they all are. In fact, there are at least a handful of good ones that post here. Although I think there are some really really stupid Redskins fans out there, I realize there are some that are well educated, respectful types.

As much as I loathe the Eagles, I'm really sick of hearing about how evil their fans are.

well internet surfer here is some words from a real world dweller. Eagle fans are the worst fans in the NFL. I goto all the home games, when the Eagles come there is always a fight in the stands. Always. Im not saying a dumb fan from another team doesnt get in a fight ever, but the only team I can say with a matter of fact to always produce a fan who will produce a fight is the eagles.

Archived