Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well on to the Eagles......

DieHardSkinFan05

this game has made me sick! everything has gone wrong drop balls, false starts and holding calls.. no sign of fight or life.. today was just the wrong weekend to play the giants... im already looking ahead even though anything can happend... this aint looking good.. make things worse we have the eagles next.. we have to shake this one off..

Absolutely right! I want that stadium to be louder than it was for the Detroit playoff game, so much that McNabb can barely hear himself think. Bring on the Birds!!

Besides, we should have a lot of energy, considering we've had absolutely nothing to cheer about today! :laugh:

The problem with this team largely stems from the pathetic play of the offensive line. Yeah, the weak side of the defense was exposed, but ultimately an entire defense gets exposed when you loose time of possession 40:20. We can't consistently run block; we can't pass protect; we will not consistently win time of possession stats against our NFC rivals and we are not good enough to overcome mistakes. I'm a 'Skins fan living in the Eagles' nest; I'm f***ing worried!

Archived