Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spurrier on Carolina

Henry

I didn't see this one the board. Apologies if I'm repeating it. From Spurrier in todays WT 'Seen & Heard' section:

"The Panthers struggled last year, but they have a new coaching staff and they'll be fired up for the first game. They's got a lot to prove as we supposedly did against the Niners [who] didn't have much to play for and that was the reason we got 'em pretty good."

:rofl:

Spurrier is nothing if not brazen :). I am digging it. I had seen that quote and laughed too. He's not going to shy away from a good fight. I also liked when he told George on Channel 4 that, "I don't believe everything I read as you may." :).

How great is it to have a coach that is going to take every opportunity he can to show other coaches, teams, and fans that doens't give a f*ck about what you think about him or his team, all he cares about is winning.

I must confess, I've been lurking over on the 9'ers board, just to read all of the comments those idiots have about our coach. I'd say there is no less than a mutual hatred for him over there, and it's very refreshing. :laugh:

I must confess, I've been lurking over on the 9'ers board, just to read all of the comments those idiots have about our coach. I'd say there is no less than a mutual hatred for him over there, and it's very refreshing.

That mutual hatred should be heightened somewhat when we kick their @sses all over their home turf come September 22nd. :box:

Tom the G fan and other of us who live in NY will be interested in that game to see hgow Foxy schemes against a passing attack like the Dirty South. If he is helpfless against it, it'll bode very, very well for Redskin chances this season.

Anyone know if there is any way, either NetRadio or some NBC affiliate, that non-area fans can follow the game? Does the Direct TV subscription include the pregames?

Archived