Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VS Giants (use your head not your heart)

28rdsknsfn28

I just look at the fact that until they came back against Denver (who really owned them the entire game) they hadnt beaten a good defensive team yet this year... We have been taking pretty good offenses and limiting them to way below their averages... top that off with our clock controlling and our balanced offense and we are a solid force... I think the skins will prevail by 10...

To be honest, if we don't turn it over like we did against Denver and KC we win going away

Our D is very good, and our O can move the ball

We can stop them just enough times and I don't think they can stop us enough unless someone puts the ball on the ground

Win the turnover battle, we win easily

I just look at the fact that until they came back against Denver (who really owned them the entire game) they hadnt beaten a good defensive team yet this year... We have been taking pretty good offenses and limiting them to way below their averages... top that off with our clock controlling and our balanced offense and we are a solid force... I think the skins will prevail by 10...

I completely agree with you. The skins' held the Broncos, Chiefs, and Seahawks in check. Some of which were without all of our starters on defense. Granted, Eli looks good so far, But he has not really beaten that many good defensive teams. If we can just hold their offense in check, I do not think that their defense will be able to hold us down.

Archived