Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Email WUSA saying NO MORE RAVENS!

I'm sure this won't have any effect, but I am so sick of getting every Ravens game and nothing else every Sunday. How come we, in DC, don't get to ever watch our conference rivals (Philly, NYG, etc.) when they're playing AFC teams and should be on CBS? Instead we have to watch the Ravens stink it up every Sunday? I'm emailing this guy at WUSA, and I suggest you do the same if you feel like I do.

dgreen@wusatv9.com

I'm sure this won't have any effect, but I am so sick of getting every Ravens game and nothing else every Sunday. How come we, in DC, don't get to ever watch our conference rivals (Philly, NYG, etc.) when they're playing AFC teams and should be on CBS? Instead we have to watch the Ravens stink it up every Sunday? I'm emailing this guy at WUSA, and I suggest you do the same if you feel like I do.

dgreen@wusatv9.com

Uh...I'm pretty sure "this guy" that you gave an email address for is Darrell Green. Doesn't he work for Channel 9 now? I seriously doubt he'd have any pull over which game Channel 9 shows, though. :)

CBS couldnt have shown a more boring game.....the Bears and the Ratbirds....I almost fell asleep watching that garbage.

Atleast next week we wont get forcefed those Ratbirds because they play on MNF....oops well i guess we will be stuck with them i guess....it will be good to root on the Steelers though.

Archived