Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Leonard Washington's Fav TV shows!

Leonard Washington

i thought i'd take the time out to share the tv shows i've been watching on a regular basis. i just thought i'd share. :laugh:

1. Threshold: Aliens using 4-d objects and signals to transform humans into thriple dna helixed aliens. A very good first episode, I like the cast, though the main character is kinda manish.

2. Lost: it started out kinda slow but developed into something great. i haven't been watching b/c i'm recording all the episodes and watch at once. judging by the threads going on here, this season is good also.

3. Battlestar Galactica: Very good show that started out slowly but is really picking up steam. i can't wait till they start it back up again.

4. Supernatural: Two brothers hunt down supernatural phenoms across america while looking for their missing pops. Very good first episode, while the others have had so so "monsters", i think they are doing a good.

5. Prison break: another show that's started out slow but is really picking up speed. i'm a little annoyed by younger scoffield's i'm so cool and smart routine. i'm constantly amused by older scoffield's HUGE head and small body. i think teabag is the best character on the show---definately a scary dude.

6. Invasion: so far its slow going and boring, but there is so much potential that i'm waiting it out.

7. the 4400: another slow starter but again, it seems to be building towards something excellent.

8. rome: way too much talking going on for my tastes, but i love the look of the show.

9. Surface: another show with potential especially if they can ignore/cutout the parts with that stupid boy in it. this show seems like a "family" show where nothing really pulse quickening happens, but its entertaining especially when they focus on the scientists and people getting eaten.

1. Threshold: Aliens using 4-d objects and signals to transform humans into thriple dna helixed aliens. A very good first episode, I like the cast, though the main character is kinda manish.

Uhh, if you're talking about Carla Gugino, go rent Sin City. She definitely is NOT manish!!

What, no 24?? Otherwise, I can't really disagree with the shows on there that I've seen. I agree about Invasion and Surface having potential, Invasion more so, but are going too slow so far. They are dragging out like Lost does, but they don't have the hook that Lost did. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to give them.

Uhh, if you're talking about Carla Gugino, go rent Sin City. She definitely is NOT manish!!

What, no 24?? Otherwise, I can't really disagree with the shows on there that I've seen. I agree about Invasion and Surface having potential, Invasion more so, but are going too slow so far. They are dragging out like Lost does, but they don't have the hook that Lost did. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to give them.

oh yea i love 24! that belongs on the list also. i guess i kinda forgot since its not on tv now. i also like the shield, the wire, and deadwood.

i've seen sin city what was her character? i just don't like women with veiny hands and square jaws.

yea invasion has a lot more going for it since it has the "lost" appeal to it.

oh yea i love 24! that belongs on the list also. i guess i kinda forgot since its not on tv now. i also like the shield, the wire, and deadwood.

i've seen sin city what was her character? i just don't like women with veiny hands and square jaws.

yea invasion has a lot more going for it since it has the "lost" appeal to it.

She was the naked chick who Marv visits after he escapes the cops in his apartment.

What, no Desperate Housewives? :laugh:

Just kidding, I like Prison Break a lot. I've missed that last couple of episodes though. I think they are running an encore presentation tonight, tomorrow night?? Not sure. Hope to catch up!

The only Desperate Housewives fans on here are the guys who watch with their wives, but would never admit it!

As for Prison Break, tonight at 8 is an encore of the last episode, followed at 9 by a new episode.

You're right about that! My hubby is a closet Desperate Housewives fan! :D

Thanks for letting me know about Prison Break on tonight! I need to get caught up!

Also, Deadwood is an AWESOME show on HBO!!! I'm having Deadwood withdrawls...repeats just don't do it for me anymore. Highly recommend Deadwood to all you guys out there. Never mind that I'm a chick! Seriously!:cheers:

check out http://next-episode.net/

Welcome to NEXT-EPISODE.NET, the site that brings you instant infromation about the next episode of your favourite TV show! We have database of about 95 of the most watched television shows, and we update it constantly.

Can't keep track of the shows that you're watching? Then this is definitely the site for you.

TV Sucks -- I don't own one. I watched Lost on DVD, which was pretty good. Others:

1) Freaks and Geeks - prime example of why TV sucks; quality shows like this get cancelled while absolute garbage sitcoms like Life According to Jim or other recycled crap run for multiple seasons.

2) Cheers

3) M.A.S.H.

4) The Cosby Show

5) Sanford & Son

6) E.R.

7) L.A. Law

8) Law and Order

9) Homicide (another quality show that got cancelled)

10) The Wire -- I was addicted when I had HBO...

EDIT: By "TV Sucks" I mean 99% of current shows...

• 3 months later...

i was thinking about this thread the other day....my taste in tv must suck. :mad:

1. Threshold: CANCELLED!

2. Lost: TAKES EVERY OTHER WEEK OFF! :mad:

3. Battlestar Galactica: :applause:

4. Supernatural: stopped watching....too MTVish.

5. Prison break: WTF HAPPENED TO THIS SHOW? I didn't see them finish the escape? :whoknows:

6. Invasion: TAKES EVERY OTHER WEEK OFF! :doh:

7. the 4400: CANCELLED?

8. rome: CANCELLED?

9. Surface: CANCELLED?

10. Shield: :applause:

11. 24: :applause:

12. the wire: I don't think its cancelled... :whoknows:

btw is there somewhere i can go to find out if a show is ever going to air again?

Archived