Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com- mediots get it wrong again...no respect

grego

"Which team is the best in the NFC? The answer to that question may be a whole lot different a month from now. The best team in the NFC may not even be in first place in its own division. Atlanta and Philadelphia may be good enough on defense, have a quarterback who is a difference maker, and a home-field advantage that makes them the toughest teams to beat. But today when I factor in record, defense, success against other NFC teams and ability to crossover against AFC teams, I would lean toward the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Tampa Bay can win with defense, and when Cadillac Williams is healthy, the team can control the clock. The Bucs are the only squad in the NFC without a conference loss, and as much as I like the Eagles, they are 1-2 in the NFC and have given up 29 more points than Tampa Bay. The late move to trade for QB Tim Rattay was an excellent one by the Bucs front office to stay in the hunt all season long. The best road team in the NFC is Philadelphia, the best home team is Atlanta with Michael Vick, and the team to keep an eye on is Dallas as its young defenders get better. But for the moment, I'll take the Bucs."

http://nfl.com/news/story/8986874

yes, he's talking about the NFC- the bucs lost to the jets :laugh: (i thought he must have been talking about 'not one loss to the AFC')

7 experts, not one mention of the skins among the NFC's best.

I like the fact that you highlighted the glaring idiot mistaked I also saw when I read that. The SKINS also are without a confrence loss sir, and our losses were to 2 of the afc's ellite, what about the bucks loss... who did they lose to again???, oh that's right, the

J.E.T.S

SUCK

SUCK

SUCK

:P

"Which team is the best in the NFC? The answer to that question may be a whole lot different a month from now. The best team in the NFC may not even be in first place in its own division. Atlanta and Philadelphia may be good enough on defense, have a quarterback who is a difference maker, and a home-field advantage that makes them the toughest teams to beat. But today when I factor in record, defense, success against other NFC teams and ability to crossover against AFC teams, I would lean toward the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Tampa Bay can win with defense, and when Cadillac Williams is healthy, the team can control the clock. The Bucs are the only squad in the NFC without a conference loss, and as much as I like the Eagles, they are 1-2 in the NFC and have given up 29 more points than Tampa Bay. The late move to trade for QB Tim Rattay was an excellent one by the Bucs front office to stay in the hunt all season long. The best road team in the NFC is Philadelphia, the best home team is Atlanta with Michael Vick, and the team to keep an eye on is Dallas as its young defenders get better. But for the moment, I'll take the Bucs."

http://nfl.com/news/story/8986874

yes, he's talking about the NFC- the bucs lost to the jets :laugh: (i thought he must have been talking about 'not one loss to the AFC')

7 experts, not one mention of the skins among the NFC's best.

Not to mention, Redskins are 4 and 0 in conference play..

Guy's don't worry about it, it will all come out in the wash! We play the Gints in N.Y. a winnable game. Then Philly in Washington a winnable game. Then we can kick the Bucs in the nuts and show who's boss. If we blow it then they're right, if not then we are. These guy's take dumps just like you and me, they know nothing!

Archived