Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins #7 Offense! But Wait .. That's Not All!!

TD Riggo

Seattle (#1) has a negative turnover ratio as well (not as negative as ours). So the comment about driving the length of the field is very true. The offense looks solid but I'd rather have shorter fields and more points!

Don't get me wrong - its nice to have an offense that not one-dimensional and actually has some elements that scare people. I'm loving the progress this year!

Well said....The much more telling stat would be where we stand at 3 and outs. I think we are near the top on that one. :cheers:

it was only a matter of time really.after all,it was Gibbs/Bugels offense that was the highest scoring team in NFL history and the system relied on power running.no matter how the game changes,power running is undeniable.yea,it's pretty cool but i'd take a 31 ranking for a 5-0 record.

We are like an engine that's reving up but isn't fully able to engage.but we are progressing. next thing is either turnovers to start bouncing our way or our offensive line starts blocking big time in the goalline and short yardage cituations. and with lavar possibly coming into the fold again the defense could get more confidence( a shot in the arm) when he :wavetowel :koolaid: :point2sky :wave: :excited: knocks the snot out of someone.

b/c this is our 2nd yr under joe gibbs, and the players have gelled more and now work together as a team. we have a lot of team spirit and potential to shock some other contenders in the nfc. baltimores offense is playing horribly this yr as well as the defense. i dont know how they gave up so many points to the lions. i will say that the ravens have the best LB-Safety combo in the NFL tho. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. But they are still 2-3 and r struggling to move forward

Offensive stats only mark what we do on overall yards per game and averages per............

Our redzone offense SUCKS to this point.

How many TDs has CP or any of our RBs scored?

I have to believe our OL is a bit overrated in our minds at this point. At least Jansen won't have too many holding penalties with two broken thumbs :cheers:

Archived