Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The REAL story Mortensen reported: Skins/49ers

Aint that the truth Orange.:laugh: Trust me, I'm as pumped as the next guy, and there's nothing wrong with talking some smack. What I saw the other night. A glimps of what might be.

I've always liked Mooch as a coach, and wouldn't expect this type of tripe from him. I actually think every coach we will face this season has the Skins date circled. With all the hype over Spurrier, everybody wants to prove him and Snyder wrong. Being there's no real game tape to watch yet, as the season moves along you would think we would get figured out after a while, unless what is said about Spurrier is true. We're gonna get watched closer to try to find some tendencies in Spurrier's call.

We gotta win some real games before you hear me start to crow.:cheers:

I'd love to shut out their sorry asses. Terry Donohue is a total d!ckhead. Champ Bailey will shut Terrell Owens out and Lavar will hit Stubby so friggin hard his hemmoroids will blow out. These guys had better be careful of our DEFENSE not the offense. They don't match up very good at all. On special teams they have problems too. I'd be very worried if I were them. It's a non division game though so we don't have to get too worried.

Originally posted by Yomar

"Stubby?"

"Forget it, he's rolling..."

:lol:

Man, I never had Mooch pegged for a whiner. He's got a great team over there with nothing to prove. Why should he care what happens in one half of one pre-season game?

Yeah, the smack talk is fun, but let's not forget the Niners are a pretty good team. However, even if they crush us in six weeks I'd won't wish we'd played this pre-season game differently. It's just not that big a deal.

Archived