Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Predictions Skins vs. 49ers

Cou-!@#$DALLAS-gh

Alrite...

San Francisco is coming into one of the toughest places to play in the nfl (not to mention the biggest and loudest)

We should have Sean Springs back to sure up the secondary...

I really believe this week will be the best chance of seeing LaVar start... Warrick Holdman played like a B!tch against the Chiefs...

Basically Alex Smith against Fedex Field and LaVar making his life misserable...

and you know the defense is going to be blood thirsty after that 2 game road trip...

skins-30+

49ers-3

what do you all think?

The rain cometh.

The rain cometh to end the droughts.

Our defense not causing turnovers drought WILL end.

Portis' TD drought WILL end.

Lavar's drought of not playing on defense WILL end.

This Sunday at FedEx field....the rain will come. The droughts will end.

(uh...litterally also. We could see showers on Sunday)

Here's to hoping the players overlook us like the fans are!!

:cheers:

are u kidding me!! the 9ers are poops! alex smith is the next ryan leaf.. what were his stats last week.. i lost in fantasy football 2 weeks ago because of Smith.. my opponent had the colts defense who racked up 39pts because of alex's 4 int's and 2 fumble's. who ever has the skins d this week better start them. hey niners fans bring back elvis grbac.. lol see this guy below 9ers wide outs.. lol SEAN TAYLOR HURTS PEOPLE!!!

Im pretty sure the eagles were overlooking you too buddy... Dont tell me your expecting a win in fedex with your rookie QB (see redskins vs bears)

Ah, I think me hoping your team overlooks us might kinda tell you I don't expect us to win this week.

are u kidding me!! the 9ers are poops! alex smith is the next ryan leaf.. what were his stats last week.. i lost in fantasy football 2 weeks ago because of Smith.. my opponent had the colts defense who racked up 39pts because of alex's 4 int's and 2 fumble's.

:laugh: :laugh:

Boy, you sure do show your football knowledge with comments like that.

Do you know who holds the record for most INT's in a season? Peyton Manning his rookie year!! Basing a guys career on one start isn't very wise. Ryan Leaf was headcase, not a guy that graduated college in two years.

38-16 skins

portis scores 2 tds and goes over 100

rock redeems himself by runnin for over 50 yds, unless ladell betts plays

brunell throws for 2 tds over 250 yds. no picks

moss gets over 100 and a td

cooley gets over 60 and a td

patten gets over 75

defense gets 3 picks off of smith and forces a fumble

novack 1-1 with 5 ex. points

niners score once and make three fgs

38-16 skins

patten gets over 75

I don't think the Skins can score 38 points on us, but I do see big games for both Moss and Cooley. A big play guy and TE, neither of which we defend well.

Do you know who holds the record for most INT's in a season? Peyton Manning his rookie year!! Basing a guys career on one start isn't very wise. Ryan Leaf was headcase, not a guy that graduated college in two years.

grad from college in 2 yrs and throwing a football are two comp different things.. yea he may be smart and may know the game but it didnt translate into anything last week did it. year leaf was a headcase i just sait that to make you mad lol i dont think there will ever be another ryan leaf. the 9ers need to play over there in the pac 10.. they could be competitive over there! i cant wait for alex to be welcomed to FED EX.. i will be there to see it!!

SEAN TAYLOR HURTS PEOPLE

grad from college in 2 yrs and throwing a football are two comp different things.. yea he may be smart and may know the game but it didnt translate into anything last week did it. year leaf was a headcase i just sait that to make you mad lol i dont think there will ever be another ryan leaf. the 9ers need to play over there in the pac 10.. they could be competitive over there! i cant wait for alex to be welcomed to FED EX.. i will be there to see it!!

SEAN TAYLOR HURTS PEOPLE

Unfortunately instead of making me mad, you made yourself look ignorant. What do you know about Smith besides the fact he had 5 turnovers last week? I'd venture to say not much.

I'm not going to try and say that Smith is going to come into your house and win, but overlooking a team in the NFL is how you get yourself in trouble, that's all I'm trying to say.

38-16 skins

patten gets over 75

YOU FORGOT TWO TURTLE DOVES

Unfortunately instead of making me mad, you made yourself look ignorant. What do you know about Smith besides the fact he had 5 turnovers last week? I'd venture to say not much.

I'm not going to try and say that Smith is going to come into your house and win, but overlooking a team in the NFL is how you get yourself in trouble, that's all I'm trying to say.

OH IM SO SORRY.. IT WAS 5 TO'S INSTEAD OF 6 DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW, THAT MAKES ME IGNORANT..LOL. WHATS IGNORANT IS THAT U COME INTO A SKINS CHAT WHEN YOUR POOP DADDY 9ERS COULDNT BEAT MARSHALL THIS YEAR. HEY I KNOW WHY DONT YOU GUYS BRING BACK ELVIS GRBAC.. MAYBE HE WILL GIVE U GUYS A CHANCE THIS YEAR!!

That is true....

Ryan Leaf was mentally retarded...

No disrespect to Alex Smith...he could be a really good QB one day...

but not this sunday... Our defensive schemes comfuse seasoned veterans...

Smith is smart...Kyle Orton is the rookie moron that told reporters we werent going to show him anything he hadnt already seen in college at perdue

Skins 35, 9'ers 17. Our D still has problems with a couple big plays, but Portis gets into the endzone three times (wishful-fantasy-team-thinking, I know). Actually, it will be a closer game than people think, and maybe closer than the final score indicates.

OH IM SO SORRY.. IT WAS 5 TO'S INSTEAD OF 6 DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW, THAT MAKES ME IGNORANT..LOL. WHATS IGNORANT IS THAT U COME INTO A SKINS CHAT WHEN YOUR POOP DADDY 9ERS COULDNT BEAT MARSHALL THIS YEAR. HEY I KNOW WHY DONT YOU GUYS BRING BACK ELVIS GRBAC.. MAYBE HE WILL GIVE U GUYS A CHANCE THIS YEAR!!

You not knowing how many turnovers Smith had is not why I said you are ignorant. I said you are ignorant b/c you talking about Alex Smith like you know something about him besides being the #1 pick and he plays for the 9ers. You tried to say the guy is a bust, after one game. That, is ignorant.

Oh, and it doesn't matter if we had Joe Montana in his prime. With the Oline the way it is, we aren't going to win many games.

There's no reason to yell dude. Just becaus you post in caps doesn't make you right.

That is true....

Ryan Leaf was mentally retarded...

No disrespect to Alex Smith...he could be a really good QB one day...

but not this sunday... Our defensive schemes comfuse seasoned veterans...

Smith is smart...Kyle Orton is the rookie moron that told reporters we werent going to show him anything he hadnt already seen in college at perdue

I agree 100% that Smith going to a rough go of it Sunday. IF we stay in this game, it will be b/c of pressure on Brunell and running the ball. And that is a BIG IF.

You not knowing how many turnovers Smith had is not why I said you are ignorant. I said you are ignorant b/c you talking about Alex Smith like you know something about him besides being the #1 pick and he plays for the 9ers. You tried to say the guy is a bust, after one game. That, is ignorant.

Oh, and it doesn't matter if we had Joe Montana in his prime. With the Oline the way it is, we aren't going to win many games.

There's no reason to yell dude. Just becaus you post in caps doesn't make you right.

IM ROLLING IN MY CHAIR NOW BECAUSE U THINK IM YELLING.. HOLD ON.. is that better now. Alex Smith had 4 int's and at least 1 fumble.. i thought 2 my mistake.. i however dont think thats ignorant.. simple mishap no biggie?? right.. anyways.. also with this debut he threw for an amazing 74 yards..lol i swear i could step in and throw for more than 74 yards and i have never played 1 down at qb. i think what the prob is your frusterated that your niners made a huge mistake when they drafted a qb first when having no line whatsoever.. and to top that he has nobody to throw it to. Lloyd?? yea right. your 9ers need to go back to rebuilding school and learn it all starts with the o line.. no need to take your frusteration out on me when you have a POOP DADDY (oops im yelling again) under center. we beat you guys on your own turf last year and were gonna again this year. Peace....

by the way SEAN TAYLOR HURTS PEOPLE

Archived