Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

anyone else notice the bad spot sunday?

santanamoss89

i just wanted to know if anyone else saw this.sunday on 4th and 1 the skins appeared to stop KC short of a first down. as the ref got to the ball he started moving and it looked like he moved it forward a foot or two.did anyone else see this or are my eyes bad?

Yes, it was an enormously generous spot. He strecthed the ball forward after his knee was down and the play was dead. And that's where they spotted the ball.

Only two possibilties:

1) Corruption (payoff, or gambling - i.e. fixing the game)

2) Gross incompetence (age, poor faculties, stupidity, stress/pressure, etc.)

The following options could mitigate #2:

- age limits

- physicals including vision/hearing tests; others designed to test alertness

- IQ tests

- more flexibility/options for coaches to challenge

- mandatory periodic (frequent) performance reviews with stiff penalties for repeated mishaps and poor calls

- repeal the rule forbiding coaches/players from exercising free speech and criticizing the zebras

The following for #1:

- mandatory periodic polygraph examinations :D:silly:

Owners, management, coaching staff, trainers, and players are all held accountable in this league. It's time to extend that to the one group this is seemingly beyond reproach.

i just wanted to know if anyone else saw this.sunday on 4th and 1 the skins appeared to stop KC short of a first down. as the ref got to the ball he started moving and it looked like he moved it forward a foot or two.did anyone else see this or are my eyes bad?

Yea when i saw it i thought for sure he lost half a yard, so i was shocked when he had a first down by half a ball. O well

Archived