Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jets fans in denial about Coles...

Spaceman Spiff

Hardcore Jets fan are always in a state of denial. They think that their team is going to win the Super Bowl every year! You gotta admire that kind of delusional optimism. Most of them could probably still tell you how the Jets are still going to win SB XL. Because, really, they're only one game out of first in the East.

Funny, they are saying that he's a ***** but he chased Sammy Knight all the way down the field and laid a hit on him in the endzone that wasnt really needed cause he was already in the endzone, but still, thats not a ***** thing to do.

And it doesnt matter that he cant take a hit, of course he cant, he's tiny. But he doesnt have to b/c nobody is fast enough to hit him.

Like the other guy said, AMEN! Even the commentators couldnt believe that he outran the guys he did. One of them apparently was one of the fastest 3 runners in the NFL, and be burned him, lol.

I've been saying since week 1, give Brunell and f*cking chance, and give moss the damn ball. Now they are, and you can compare the offense to last years...the numbers speak for themselves.

I told a Cowboys fan the same exact thing yesterday. :cheers:

Coles is tough as nails but screw him because he didn't want to be here. Cheers to Gibbs for recognizing that and making the tough call.

Moss is a big play threat. Can go the distance every time he touches it. Coles is not that player.

Hardcore Jets fan are always in a state of denial. They think that their team is going to win the Super Bowl every year! You gotta admire that kind of delusional optimism. Most of them could probably still tell you how the Jets are still going to win SB XL. Because, really, they're only one game out of first in the East.

Its hard to be a Jets fan. Good friend of mine is completely into them. Even goes to the draft in NY to see who they pick. They have a LONG history of bad drafts and bad trades. The players they have they are lucky to get:

Martin - came by way of being one of Parcell's boys

Coles - because Warrick wasn't available

Chrebet - undrafted free agent out of Hofstra. Freakin' Hofstra? I love him for that.

I don't know Abraham's story but he's a player. But if you've been around a die-hard Jet fan you know how miserablely frustrating their lives are...

Granted, they've had more recent success then we have but still. They always find a way to shoot themselves in the foot. Is it better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all? Ask a Jet fan...

Archived