Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Defense

TASPM

I would like to start off by saying, I am sick and tired of all you people who are complaining about our D after this Kansas City game. You guys need to get it through your head that it wasnt all the D's fault. I can understand the TD on the screen pass, but your forgetting about the three fumbles by the offense. Also, dont blame jimoh and holdman for our loss. Jimoh made a mistake on a defensive play, but that didnt cost us the game, because we got the ball back eventually, and i dont even know why u guys are saying holdman sucks, i just think you guys are just arrington lovers, i think i even recall someone WANTING HOLDMAN TO GET INJURED so lavar could play, moron. What we need to do is get rid of our turnovers, and CAUSE some turnovers. Stop blaming the D, we've held 2 POWERFUL offenses to under 300 yds, both of them came off fresh from a buy week also.

What do you think?

People are dumb and people are drunk. Some are just ugly. That's some of the problem.

Thank you. Also have you guys noticed, sean taylor is making huge hits week in and week out? (although they dont result in a turnover)

I would like to start off by saying, I am sick and tired of all you people who are complaining about our D after this Kansas City game. You guys need to get it through your head that it wasnt all the D's fault. I can understand the TD on the screen pass, but your forgetting about the three fumbles by the offense. Also, dont blame jimoh and holdman for our loss. Jimoh made a mistake on a defensive play, but that didnt cost us the game, because we got the ball back eventually, and i dont even know why u guys are saying holdman sucks, i just think you guys are just arrington lovers, i think i even recall someone WANTING HOLDMAN TO GET INJURED so lavar could play, moron. What we need to do is get rid of our turnovers, and CAUSE some turnovers. Stop blaming the D, we've held 2 POWERFUL offenses to under 300 yds, both of them came off fresh from a buy week also.

What do you think?

I don't wish Holdman would get injured so that Lavar could play. I think having Holdman on the field another week should pretty much seal it that Lavar is the better player!

we're giving up 73 yard screens..

55 yard td runs and 35 yard TD runs.

the D always let's the opposing team get to the 50 before they have to punt putting us into bad field position..

we are completely losing the field position battle in every game.

yes the offense had TO's but we they also score 21.

those plays are on tackle away from being blown up. I understand the two runs in denver, but the field was wet, we werent very used to the turf. also i recall the saftey that wasnt because of a bad call by the refs about the tuck rule. we held plummer and green to a combined 213 yrds...

Archived