Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Note to Mark Brunell***

TC4

In practice, you need to just work on one thing....

LEARN TO RUN WITH THE BALL TUCKED UNDER YOUR FREAKIN' ARM!!!!

I mean come on, Tony Saragusa(sp) said on the air after his 2nd fumble that before the Rat-birds played the Jaguars that they talked about how he would carry the ball out in his left hamd when he ran and that anyone who tried to tackle him should try to knock it loose

I'm not going to come down on Mark. He had a couple big mistakes out there today, but the man is playing his guts out trying to get the Skins a win everytime they play. When was the last time we had a Redskin QB throwing the ball like he has been this year? He's been fantastic, and today he made a few big mistakes. It happens. Yeah, he needs to tuck the ball when he decides to run from now on. I doubt that will be an issue again this season.

I'm not going to come down on Mark. He had a couple big mistakes out there today, but the man is playing his guts out trying to get the Skins a win everytime they play. When was the last time we had a Redskin QB throwing the ball like he has been this year? He's been fantastic, and today he made a few big mistakes. It happens. Yeah, he needs to tuck the ball when he decides to run from now on. I doubt that will be an issue again this season.

Thanks, Joe

The turnovers sure are frustrating. . .

But, Mark looks better than any QB we've had since Brad Johnson. Its hard to criticize the guy. Honestly, I think that holds for the whole team. They are the best team we've had in years. Its hard to do anything but cheer for them.

I'm not giving up my seat on the bandwagon. If you want off now, I can only save your seat for so long. The wagon will be filling up fast as the season rolls on.

If anyone has ANY doubts about Mark Brunell and how seriously he takes this job, go watch the video on www.redskins.com of his post-game interview today.

Seriously.

This guy is a professional quarterback, through and through.

And whoever the guy was on this site criticizing Mark last week for being too nice, or softspoken, or whatever the silliness he was trying to suggest about him, make sure YOU watch it too.

Mark Brunell has taken over this team and is giving it the best QB play it has had in many, many years.

WTF does anything make any of you F ING happy?? Look at the stats, the TD's and how he has lead this team so far!! So F ING what he lost the ball once, its bound to happen when he is trying to make a play!! Why dont you talk S about CP or Rock loosing the ball? It happens, it sucks that it did and it sucks we lost but this O is light years away from last year.

Archived