Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Close It Was On That Last Pass To Moss

goldenster95

What really bites is that on the previous play, Brunell missed a completely wide open James Thrash on the 10 yard line.

Moss was open in the right corner of the endzone, as well.

Brunell must have had a brain fart, and couldn't decide who to throw to, and makes a bad pass to Thrash.

eh, as someone already said, it shouldn't come down to last throws every week.

True, the team needs to stop depending on the last play of the game to try and win it.

Were it not for an embarassingly sloppy day of protecting the football by our offense, that situation never happens. This is one of those times where you can say: "The Chiefs didn't beat us. We just lost."

What really bites is that on the previous play, Brunell missed a completely wide open James Thrash on the 10 yard line.

Thrash was falling all over himself coming out of the break and never got his feet under him. The throw was a little high but if Thrash had not stumbled it was a probable reception.

True, Sammy Knight made a great play on the ball. He has proven to be a solid DB, he was with the Saints for many years.

The Dolphins too...and I hate the Dolphins!!

I'm almost glad they didn't get another last second miracle comeback. It will be better in the long run, as they will focus harder on the turnovers and fixing the mental mistakes. If they had won this week and last week despite their mistakes, they might not work as hard to correct them. Besides, 14-2 ain't half bad! :D

Two games in a row, decided by finger tips.

Its amazing how many mistakes they've made the past two weeks, yet they've been within inches of sending the games to overtime. It really is a tribute to the resiliency of this team that they are able to stay with teams, despite their many mistakes.

I'm excited about the rest of the season! I can't wait to see how it pans out! :cheers:

Archived