146 members have voted

1. 1. Best D-coach in Snyder era?

• Mike Nolan
    • Ray Rhodes
    • Marty Shottenheimer
    • Marvin Lewis
    • George Edwards
    • Gregg Williams

I would like to apply for a job at fox sports. I am particularly interested in the production mechanics of power rankings. I have noticed that you are currently using a monkey to do the job and I feel that I can bring a slightly higher line of credability to your organization using a horse named Dumb#ss. I noticed that the monkey has ranked the Chargers (2-3) at #4, the cowgirls are 12th, the Bills (2-3) at 14th, the Broncos at 15th, the Dolphins and Chiefs both (2-2) at 16th and 17th and last but not least the Skins at 18th. I am sure that Dumb#ss can do a better job than this and will only require a slightly higher salary. Please notify my horse before posting next weeks power rankings and I will send him over immeadiately. Oh,Ohh!, OOhhh!!, OOOOOHHHHH !!! YOU IDIOTS !!! How can you publish something like this ? All of the producers need to be 3 stooge slapped. Pap, pap, pap, pow. I'd like to call em up and turn into Sam Kinison on their rearends. Has anybody seen this crap ? They are not just disrespecting the skins, they are disrespecting the entire NFL.:shot:

I would like to apply for a job at fox sports. I am particularly interested in the production mechanics of power rankings. I have noticed that you are currently using a monkey to do the job and I feel that I can bring a slightly higher line of credability to your organization using a horse named Dumb#ss. I noticed that the monkey has ranked the Chargers (2-3) at #4, the cowgirls are 12th, the Bills (2-3) at 14th, the Broncos at 15th, the Dolphins and Chiefs both (2-2) at 16th and 17th and last but not least the Skins at 18th. I am sure that Dumb#ss can do a better job than this and will only require a slightly higher salary. Please notify my horse before posting next weeks power rankings and I will send him over immeadiately. Oh,Ohh!, OOhhh!!, OOOOOHHHHH !!! YOU IDIOTS !!! How can you publish something like this ? All of the producers need to be 3 stooge slapped. Pap, pap, pap, pow. I'd like to call em up and turn into Sam Kinison on their rearends. Has anybody seen this crap ? They are not just disrespecting the skins, they are disrespecting the entire NFL.:shot:

Calm down, fellow skins fan.

Remember these wise words:

Power Rankins don't win football games.

;)

I understand that if team A beats team B, and if team B beats team C, that doesn't necessarily mean team A will beat team C. BUT...if team A beats team C, team A is better than team C. And, um, we beat Dallas!

Also...

"After further review of PortisFan101's signature, the receiver had possession of the ball and both feet down before he was knocked the **** out of the frame. The ruling on the field of incomplete pass has been overturned -- fumble! -- Washington ball 1st and 10."

To get a job at fox - donate 100,000,000 to the Republican party and/ or have naked pictures of Rupert Murdock with Ronald Reagan in the lincoln bedroom in the 80's

ok i just offended myself

I understand that if team A beats team B, and if team B beats team C, that doesn't necessarily mean team A will beat team C. BUT...if team A beats team C, team A is better than team C. And, um, we beat Dallas!

Also...

"After further review of PortisFan101's signature, the receiver had possession of the ball and both feet down before he was knocked the **** out of the frame. The ruling on the field of incomplete pass has been overturned -- fumble! -- Washington ball 1st and 10."

NO its more like TOUCHDOWN WALT HARRIS!!!!

Thank you PapaDRoc for making that point very clear, because if they would have properly made that call the first time there would have been no whistle blow and Walt woulda WALKED into the endzone!

BTW, the "monkeys" behind the scenes doing the power rankings are Howie, Terry, and Jimmie. We all know JB has no say in it (HUGE Redskins fan)

Thank you PapaDRoc for making that point very clear, because if they would have properly made that call the first time there would have been no whistle blow and Walt woulda WALKED into the endzone!

BTW, the "monkeys" behind the scenes doing the power rankings are Howie, Terry, and Jimmie. We all know JB has no say in it (HUGE Redskins fan)

Agree :point2sky

Heres how you get hired at Fox Sports: Hire somebody (much like the sniper in Dirty Harry) to beat the living crap out of you for days on end until he beats enough brain cells out of you to make you legally retarded and lower your IQ to about -40. Thats about all you need they should accept you right away.

Archived