Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Precision v. Punishment

Swift

Hey All,

Redskins fan here. I've browsed the forum for some time now and I figured it's about time I joined in. :cheers:

To take a break from all the Sky-Is-Falling threads about Lavar's lack of playing time, Portis' non-existant endzone production, and GW's "pour us" D (heavy sarcasm), I'll throw a new topic out there.

If you haven't seen it, herrmag's sig pic is awesome.

herrmag_134.gif

It got me thinking though: who would win if Greg William's D (healthy, without Lavar) went against Joe Gibb's O?

Let's say 5 drives starting from their own 20.

I'll post up my own response in a bit.

Apparently the D stops the Offense all day in practices...every day. Dont know how much that means but my $$$ is on the D

Exactly. This was an easy question to answer. In fact, I think the reason our offense is slow coming along is because they can't get proper practice when they face our defense every weekday.

Good question and right now I take the D. On a side note it does highlight the tough practise our O has had though. I would assume that the blossoming of the O on game day is a reflection of practise. If our O can compete to a degree with our D in practise when gameday comes it should be easier for them.... then add to that as our O makes the D work harder in practise come gameday our D should be more and more effective.... and so the wheel turns until both are unstoppable in their respective fields.

SB baby!

Edit: Just need to see something similar for the STs

Archived