Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm Gonna Be Pissed if...

mawapa

Ramsey is going to be alright, he doesn't do the LaVar things that egomaniacs do

He got benched, booed, and sits there, watching Brunell like a school boy.

Thats what you want to see, someone who wants to learn, even after being humiliated.

Right on!!! I still see Ramsey being very good some day, but for another team :(

No offense, but this is the kind of post that is completely unnecessary.

To be honest, I don't see the point in posting this. Is it so that later, should Ramsey succeed elsewhere you can pull this very topic up and scream "Na, na,na, na, na, na!!!"?

I think most of us would be happy for Pat if he went somewhere else and had success, yet at the same time saddened as we'd see a glimpse of what could have been. But this topic has been beaten to death. Brutally. Thousands of times.

No offense, but this is the kind of post that is completely unnecessary.

To be honest, I don't see the point in posting this. Is it so that later, should Ramsey succeed elsewhere you can pull this very topic up and scream "Na, na,na, na, na, na!!!"?

I think most of us would be happy for Pat if he went somewhere else and had success, yet at the same time saddened as we'd see a glimpse of what could have been. But this topic has been beaten to death. Brutally. Thousands of times.

so your saying what the mods seem to be saying... don't post unless you have breaking news?

Not at all. What I AM saying is that threads on Brunell/Ramsey and Arrington, that have been covered ad naseum have no need to be posted over and over again.

There's plenty of things to start topics about... Start a topic on what kind of defense Kansas City runs, what offensive schemes Kansas City employs... There's ALOT more to talk about concerning the Redskins, and the NFL in general than the same two threads over and over again.

Not at all. What I AM saying is that threads on Brunell/Ramsey and Arrington, that have been covered ad naseum have no need to be posted over and over again.

There's plenty of things to start topics about... Start a topic on what kind of defense Kansas City runs, what offensive schemes Kansas City employs... There's ALOT more to talk about concerning the Redskins, and the NFL in general than the same two threads over and over again.

sorry to take your time dude... if i could give you back the 30 seconds you wasted here i would (with pleasure)...

Archived