Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RANT: We Need Answers

Titaw

I am trying to fight this with every fiber of my being, but I can't anymore. Why can't they just let us know what the hell is going on? I think we - as fans - deserve that much. WE in essence pay the players' contracts. We buy the tickets, the jerseys (56 is the hottest selling since the reworked deal), the other Redskins aparrel and memorabilia. We also purchase the goods and services of those companies who sponsor the team.

Why can't we know what is going on? Is that too much to ask? I am hoping they are conserving him for the second half of the season for a playoff push, but the way things are going who the hell knows? Why leave this up to speculation? So we have something to talk about on our message boards? All this does is clutter the boards with 500 "different" Lavar threads. Why can't we talk about uh....I don't know.....the team being the best it has in over a decade. No, we have to wait at home or at the stadium with our 56 jersey on (that we paid $75 - $275 for) hopng that this is the game he will finally be on the field.

WHY DAMMIT? He was supposed to be the face of the Redskins and now he is the face of....who the hell konws? I am sick of this government-like coverup, we deal with enough of this living in the DC metro area. We don't need this in our football team too. If it is about the money, say it. If it is about his health, say it. If it is about his attitude, say it. Just give us something.

This, "well, his package didn't come up," is not cutting it. When they cut to him on the sideline he had his helmet off an was sitting on the bench. Even if there was a chance he was going to get in he would've at least been standing with the rest of the players ready to go.

I am not trying to say what should or shouldn't be done with Lavar because I just don't know what is going on. If we - as fans - knew what was going on we could understand the situatation and focus on what is really going on with the team. The fact that we are 3-1 and look like we have the ability to be the class of the NFC. I just want answers.

:rant:

I am trying to fight this with every fiber of my being, but I can't anymore. Why can't they just let us know what the hell is going on? I think we - as fans - deserve that much. WE in essence pay the players' contracts. We buy the tickets, the jerseys (56 is the hottest selling since the reworked deal), the other Redskins aparrel and memorabilia. We also purchase the goods and services of those companies who sponsor the team.

Why can't we know what is going on? Is that too much to ask? I am hoping they are conserving him for the second half of the season for a playoff push, but the way things are going who the hell knows? Why leave this up to speculation? So we have something to talk about on our message boards? All this does is clutter the boards with 500 "different" Lavar threads. Why can't we talk about uh....I don't know.....the team being the best it has in over a decade. No, we have to wait at home or at the stadium with our 56 jersey on (that we paid $75 - $275 for) hopng that this is the game he will finally be on the field.

WHY DAMMIT? He was supposed to be the face of the Redskins and now he is the face of....who the hell konws? I am sick of this government-like coverup, we deal with enough of this living in the DC metro area. We don't need this in our football team too. If it is about the money, say it. If it is about his health, say it. If it is about his attitude, say it. Just give us something.

This, "well, his package didn't come up," is not cutting it. When they cut to him on the sideline he had his helmet off an was sitting on the bench. Even if there was a chance he was going to get in he would've at least been standing with the rest of the players ready to go.

I am not trying to say what should or shouldn't be done with Lavar because I just don't know what is going on. If we - as fans - knew what was going on we could understand the situatation and focus on what is really going on with the team. The fact that we are 3-1 and look like we have the ability to be the class of the NFC. I just want answers.

:rant:

Couldn't this have gone in any of the 23415234534 Lavar threads? :doh:

Quote: All this does is clutter the boards with 500 "different" Lavar threads.

Make that 501...:doh:

Stop making new LA threads there are plenty to choose from. As you noted these are making the board hard to read!

Hate to be negative with my first post (I'm a semi-regular on CPND) but come on already.

Couldn't this have gone in any of the 23415234534 Lavar threads? :doh:

This is completely different than all of the other Lavar threads. I am excited about his team. Yet this is the only area that seems to be stuck on everyone's mind. As for bubba, I have been told so many different things that I don't know what to believe.

This is completely different than all of the other Lavar threads. I am excited about his team. Yet this is the only area that seems to be stuck on everyone's mind. As for bubba, I have been told so many different things that I don't know what to believe.

Ahhhhhhhh no its not. This is the same as the other Lavar threads. In fact, I bet if this trend continues, I'd be able to find your exact post in another thread. Kind of like how one million monkeys on one million typewriters will eventually come up with War and Peace or something like that...I always **** up that analogy.

Cut it out with the new threads!!

Ahhhhhhhh no its not. This is the same as the other Lavar threads. In fact, I bet if this trend continues, I'd be able to find your exact post in another thread. Kind of like how one million monkeys on one million typewriters will eventually come up with War and Peace or something like that...I always **** up that analogy.

Cut it out with the new threads!!

Actually, this is the first time it has been posted anywhere here. I kinda thought this would happen so I sent a PM to the mods to close this out, because ANYTHING that has to do with the whole "L-word" is now not original. I have read the moron thread and I understand what everyone is complaining about. I am incredibly sorry that when you see the "L-word" and anything below a starter avatar you think that we are all idiots.

Actually, this is the first time it has been posted anywhere here. I kinda thought this would happen so I sent a PM to the mods to close this out, because ANYTHING that has to do with the whole "L-word" is now not original. I have read the moron thread and I understand what everyone is complaining about. I am incredibly sorry that when you see the "L-word" and anything below a starter avatar you think that we are all idiots.

Dude, I'm not going to go through the Lavar merged thread or any of the others floating around to prove you wrong because its late, I'm tired, and why the hell should I? But, if I were to do that, I bet I could come up with at least 50 posts that discuss the same things you do. The way you phrase it may be unique, but the content is definitely unoriginal.

And relax with the patronizing attitude, alright? Nobody looks at avatars and immediately thinks anything. There's simply a correlation between avatars and useless posts; I only call them like I see them.

Lavar will be leaving. He is distancing himself from the Skins. He isn't making any appearances as a Redskin on or off the field,and yesterday I saw a bus with an ad for Mt. Dew? and on the ad Lavar was wearing a black jersey with a 56 on it, I also saw an Easterns ad with Lavar wearing a yellew jersey. flame on :logo:

Archived