Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hate watching the Chargers/LT play...

cscmtp

it just pisses me off that Portis can't be used that way. LT gets TONS of passes, always gets the goal line carries for TDs, etc. I swear Portis could do most of the things he does in that system...

You should vote on which player should be traded, thread... I'm getting yelled at for saying that portis is over priced, and should be traded ...

the funny thing is portis is faster and stronger now so i dont see y he cant be better then LT

but then again LT is LT

I'm not too sure about Portis being stronger than Tomlinson, but if he doesn't get attempts like LT we'll never know about his short-yardage capability for sure.

What did LT have tonight? a 2.8 ypc avg,portis just needs to find the endzone. :point2sky

I'll tell you what I don't want to be one of those people who boed and hissed Burnell only to eat their feet later on... I'll let Portis prove himself in this Kansas City game. If he does good I'll never write another post/thread saying anything bad about him.

I'll tell you what I don't want to be one of those people who boed and hissed Burnell only to eat their feet later on... I'll let Portis prove himself in this Kansas City game. If he does good I'll never write another post/thread saying anything bad about him.

What constitutes good?

You don't think he did well vs Denver?

By the way, if Marty can find a way to use L.T., Gibbs can figure out how to use Portis, and he is doing just that.

I love Portis but saying he's better then LT is going a little far. Even when portis was with denver he wasn't putting up the numbers that Lt puts up. I mean 100 receptions? come on. I wish Portis was used a little more too, particularly in the passing game but you have to think that might take balls away from cooley or moss, so maybe not so great. I think portis is having a fine year, the lack of a touchdown though is odd and getting worrisome. I mean LT's going on what, 18 straight games with a TD?

I would like to see portis get a +30 yard run, or at least average over 5 yards per carry.
he averaged 5 ypc in the Denver game, had a 21yard run and another big run he had was called back on a questionable hold.

Denver's D is much better then KCs.

Archived