Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Player should be traded or cut?

Dalecitymike

i think we should trade you (the idiot who started this thread) for a browns fan, cause your a damn jackass

hahaha, or a sixth round pick in the form of a future fan, I know this pee wee football player who loves football, I swear he's gonna be an awesome fan if we can just develop him.

We need to cut Ade Jimoh!!! Dan Snyder should call him at his house RIGHT NOW, and cut him! I hate that dude man!! It's like as soon as he get's in the game, the opposing team scores a touchdown or get's a big pass play, and it's ALWAYS on him!!!

I thought that too, until that tackle on the Bronco's FB.

And whoever said Rock Cartwright, you must smoke crack. Portis, Betts, and Cartwright are Gibbs-type backs. Rock is like a little Fireplug in there when he gets to play.

:logo: I believe Lavar and Patrick could thrive elsewhere in the league as I have great respect for both as well as Gibbs, Williams and the Redskins.

I also believe that if they really believe they can't play in the present situation TRADE them for someone they feel would make a positive contribution ( I think they could get a decent return on both ) but I don't believe the team should embarass themselves or the players involved by letting both sit on the bench seemingly forgotten....:logo:

Just don't trade them to the NFC east....:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

:logo: I believe Lavar and Patrick could thrive elsewhere in the league as I have great respect for both as well as Gibbs, Williams and the Redskins.

I also believe that if they really believe they can't play in the present situation TRADE them for someone they feel would make a positive contribution ( I think they could get a decent return on both ) but I don't believe the team should embarass themselves or the players involved by letting both sit on the bench seemingly forgotten....:logo:

Just don't trade them to the NFC east....:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Could you please use Arial font or something...this just hurts.

I would trade any player if I thought that they could get someone better in return. I wouldn't just trade for the sake of trading or because I think that any of players that were listed on this poll are a detriment to the team. If the deal is right you take it. Just like we did with Chump. He wanted an exorbitant amount of money and we told him he high...like rocky mountain high. So we took Portis who only gained what... 1300 yards last season? Like I said if the deal is right you take it.

Are u serious, lavar is the only play maker we have yet the coaches cant see it why i dont know. i would not mind if we traded portis, because betts could do the job, ramsey i wish we would let him go. he does not deserve the way he is being treated, he should be starting.

I think the skins should've cut jacobs before the season started and kept Kevin Dyson just to have one bigger receiver and the skins should definately trade ramsey now to the jets and try to get some kind of decent draft pick and move campbell up to the backup just to get him into the fold

I agree in wanting to see betts with 20 carries a game, I am not a big portis fan. He is to much of a system back. We got hosed in the baily trade.

Here would be my trade: arrington, Portis, and Ramsey to the Chargers for L.T. and Rivers, and a draft pick.

I would love that, but Chargers would never go for it.

I thought that too, until that tackle on the Bronco's FB.

And whoever said Rock Cartwright, you must smoke crack. Portis, Betts, and Cartwright are Gibbs-type backs. Rock is like a little Fireplug in there when he gets to play.

I like Rock Cartwright too, especially this season. Why is it that Burnell proved himself in preseason, and gets the start but not Rock? I mean portis is better, but for the money trade him and put rock in the slot. Does anyone have a picture of the hit on that bronco's fb?

hahaha, or a sixth round pick in the form of a future fan, I know this pee wee football player who loves football, I swear he's gonna be an awesome fan if we can just develop him.

268 people voted, and a lot of responses more than your dumb thread so bite me you cowboy's fan!

You want to give Cartwright the ball 20 times over Portis, I wouldnt even put him in to block, more less the ball. Look, Portis is one of the best backs in the NFL. Its just that if he doesnt have the blocking, he cant run. The reason for that is no passing threat. Like it was last year. But Brunnel is playing like a champ, and hes starting to pass down the field, you'll see, teams are going to respect the pass and back into coverage and Portis is going to have a field day. And once he gets passed that line, HES DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!

And another thing, that game was ours! The referees screwed us on that game!

I don't know I always thought a strong running game opened up for a good passing game, not the other way around. I want a strong running back like S. Davis was or Riggo. Whatever happened to the S.mack (browns) or riggo type backs?

Archived