Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Player should be traded or cut?

Dalecitymike

Why would you even have Clinton Portis on the list? You must be a Dallas fan huh? Anybody in their right mind would not put that guy on the list. I picked Ramsy cause he aint doing much sitting there behind Brunell and we do have Jason Campbell so no worries there even though he is a rookie, and yes Lavar is sitting the bench too, well guess what? Ramsy isnt getting paid 6.5 million in bonus money, Lavar is thats why I made this dicision!

A lot of people are mad about Clinton Portis being on the list but he does have 12 votes by redskin fans, and no I'm not a cowboys fan. I've been a redskin fan since George Allen. I was too young to root for them before that or I would've go Boston Skins! I'm going to the Nov. 6th game for club level seats to scream my ass off!

I'll root for Portis until he fumbles again. I remeber when Gibbs would frown on those that fumbled so bad that they never wanted to fumble again. Maybe our running back coach (who fumbled in cleveland) could stop it from happening again.

DaleCity - Obviously you arent winning many people over.

But I have a question as well, It isnt your money so who cares what Portis is paid as long as it doesnt effect the overall team in a negative way.

Who in the NFL is better overall ? LaDanian is the only clear cut player that is better, and that is simply because there isnt any other RB on his level.

Trade for Ladanian ? Yeah SD will jump at the chance. Seriously have you thought about how unlikely that whole scenario is ? The Chargers have a QB, a decent LB corps, and would not need this trade. It makes ZERO sense.

The sad thing is I never encountered a bad experince on this before this post. I have had so many negative response it's blowing my mind. The only reason I see is that Portis was on the list, but 12 people have voted for him and over 200 + people have voted on this thread. That tells me it wasn't a dumb thread. I just think some people are haters. Your free to vote for whoever on the thread, but calling me a cowboy's fan as some have done on here is just stupid. The name calling is childish in my opinion.

The sad thing is I never encountered a bad experience on this before this post. I have had so many negative response it's blowing my mind. The only reason I see is that Portis was on the list, but 12 people have voted for him and over 200 + people have voted on this thread. That tells me it wasn't a dumb thread. I just think some people are haters. Your free to vote for whoever on the thread, but calling me a cowboy's fan as some have done on here is just stupid. The name calling is childish in my opinion.

12 people voted for the Redskins to trade Portis. Do you realize how big this board is ? Go to any other football teams MB and their member numbers are dwarfed in comparison. There were 35000 members here before the merger. There are fans on this board from every team, so far you have probably witnessed, Broncos, Cowboys, Chiefs, Bears, and Seahawks fans.

There are also fans of Eagles, Giants, and Jets who frequent these boards. Anybody cooud have voted for Portis. If I was a Cowboys fan I would vote Portis in a second. Think about it.

The name calling is something I dont try to usually get into but I think some people were so shocked at some of the things said on this thread they may have not been able to expess themselves any differently, that or they truly believe you are a Cowboys fan or some other name. I have no idea.

12 people voted for the Redskins to trade Portis. Do you realize how big this board is ? Go to any other football teams MB and their member numbers are dwarfed in comparison. There were 35000 members here before the merger. There are fans on this board from every team, so far you have probably witnessed, Broncos, Cowboys, Chiefs, Bears, and Seahawks fans.

There are also fans of Eagles, Giants, and Jets who frequent these boards. Anybody cooud have voted for Portis. If I was a Cowboys fan I would vote Portis in a second. Think about it.

The name calling is something I dont try to usually get into but I think some people were so shocked at some of the things said on this thread they may have not been able to expess themselves any differently, that or they truly believe you are a Cowboys fan or some other name. I have no idea.

It made me not want to post things in here anymore.

geez are you F*CKING serious????? this thread needs to be closed, biggest load of bull ive seen

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members. Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members.

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

Guest amaprius

If we could trade PR and Jacobs for a quality starting LB or DE and an extra backup CB that would be great.

Add to that LA and Dockery for backup QB and either a starting OL or backup WR.

Dockery is not turning out to be the stud everyone thought.

If we could trade PR and Jacobs for a quality starting LB or DE and an extra backup CB that would be great.

Add to that LA and Dockery for backup QB and either a starting OL or backup WR.

Dockery is not turning out to be the stud everyone thought.

A backup QB ? Backup to who ? Brunell would be the starter, Campbell would be the backup. Lavar and Dockery for a 3rd string QB ? Hmmm....

The Redskins have better depth at LB than probably every team in the NFL. Why would they trade for another ?

Re-watch the game from last week before you say Dockery hasnt been good. I dont need a stud. I need cohesiveness and consistency. Dockery is doing very well at both.

• 1 month later...
Portis a whiner?,what are you talkin about,you don't know nothin. :laugh:

I think you meant WINNER.....not Whiner Clinton doesn't take any plays off even if he doesn't have the ball.. Unlike some other guys. We won't say any names okay # 60.

Archived