Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Something I want to make clear.

LoyalSoldier

I don't want to come off as an arogant fan or anything. I came here this week because I thought it would be nice to talk to some different fans outside of the AFC West for a change. Den, KC, SD, and Oak fans can get boring every once in a while.

I try to maintain a level of class, but I may not have done the best job at that while I am here I just wanted to say no hard feelings.

I will be back here after the game win or loss. Either way I am not going to pout or rub it in your face.

I don't want to come off as an arogant fan or anything. I came here this week because I thought it would be nice to talk to some different fans outside of the AFC West for a change. Den, KC, SD, and Oak fans can get boring every once in a while.

I try to maintain a level of class, but I may not have done the best job at that while I am here I just wanted to say no hard feelings.

I will be back here after the game win or loss. Either way I am not going to pout or rub it in your face.

Theres a reason why the admins didnt give you the "Bronco Billy" avatar. Let hope they were right :D

Until that is, in the midst of a heated intellectual debate one askew skins fan wanders into the thread and writes a long long post basically containing "WE ARE COOOLLL!!! CLINTON PORTIS WILL RUN FOR 27,000 YARDS WOOHOO DENVER IS THE SUCK!!!" and everyone in the room including the skins fans sigh and go like this: :doh:

Man we shake hands and part ways peacefully with the DALLAS fans. Thats our biggest rival. I dont think we will have too much trouble with you guys. Not as bad as some trolls that come on here to make 1 post titled "You Guys" and then writing "Suck Balls" in the post, then getting banned while regular posters fight back at air.

Hey I am not the "kick them when they are down" type.

Here is to a good game:cheers:

Thanks for the sportsmanship. Most of us here at extremeskins only really hate one team - Dallas. Sometimes Philly and the Giants really get on our nerves too. So here's to a honorable game may the best team win.:cheers:

Great, we're always looking for more intelligent posters around here...

You haven't come off as a "troll" in any of your posts, congrats.

:laugh:

Heres to Sunday.

:cheers:

You know maby I could come back here and post "That was a good game guys you really gave us a run for our money." and list some good things you did durning the game. Did that ever cross your mind?

Ever cross your mind, that Denver may very well not even score a touchdown come this afternoon? I apprecate where your coming from, but you have the attitude that Denver has already one the game and you haven't, far from it. Keep in mind, NO team walks over the redskins without a fight.

Archived