Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremely Urgent!!!!!! HTTR mp3 needed!!!

frankbones

He wants it in mp3 format, thats a wav and that version sounds really bad (the recording) and its like 20 secs long , check out the difference in the one i posted :P

I've been searching my hard drive for the same version you posted, which IS far superior to what's on redskins.com. Hopefully someone there will take notice & make a change. :)

Is there any way of finding out if anyone has remastered HTTR....i live in albany and love to drive through Giants training camp with HTTR cranked up with my two 12 inch thumpers on a 1000 watt amp and cd player on a 500 watt amp but the sound on these recordings blow....perhaps if we ever have another chat with Mr Snyder we can ask him to buy the rights and have it mastered 2005 style for all the tailgaters!

Is there any way of finding out if anyone has remastered HTTR....i live in albany and love to drive through Giants training camp with HTTR cranked up with my two 12 inch thumpers on a 1000 watt amp and cd player on a 500 watt amp but the sound on these recordings blow....perhaps if we ever have another chat with Mr Snyder we can ask him to buy the rights and have it mastered 2005 style for all the tailgaters! :gaintsuck

Is there any way of finding out if anyone has remastered HTTR....i live in albany and love to drive through Giants training camp with HTTR cranked up with my two 12 inch thumpers on a 1000 watt amp and cd player on a 500 watt amp but the sound on these recordings blow....perhaps if we ever have another chat with Mr Snyder we can ask him to buy the rights and have it mastered 2005 style for all the tailgaters!

Acually the link i posted is pretty good, check it out and crank it up on your computers speakers, if you have decent ones....

Archived