Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Believe in KARMA!!!!

CounterTrey

Fellow Extremeskins,

Last Sunday was one of the best days of my young life. Went to the game, sat in sec 428, Row 29 and went absolutely ballistic at the end of the game.

I sit right at the back and try to get as many people pumped up at the game while screaming my self hoarse and banging hard on the Metal covering at the back during defense.

I am from India and arrived in DC in 1991. In India, you may believe it but they showed some games back even then. I was so intrigued by this fascinating game that I was totally hooked once I understood it and the Skins one the Super Bowl in 1991, the year I arrived in DC.

We'll since then we've had a hard times winning games but the loyalty remains stronger then ever. This year after waiting 10 years on the waiting list I finally got my seats. I discovered you guys in 2003 and log in everyday but mostly read.

My buddy made an interesting comment when we won the game last week. He commented how maybe the Nationals coming into RFK and brought some success, the good karma may be following our way after all. Just remembering all the crazy game ending plays and unbelievable stuff that has happened to us the last 13 years or so against us, good breaks are finally rolling our way.

I felt as the will of 90,000 loyal fans somehow made that ball hit that goal post. I have NEVER hugged so many strangers in the few seconds after it hit the goal post in my life..it was pandemonium up there, we we're little kids jumping up and down as if we just found out we were going to Disneyland.

I pray that this week, this team will come more together...It was we are building here, with the team and the fans.

And I'm so happy that I found this website, it is truly an honor to be part of such an amazing community.

Peace :point2sky

Archived